Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1725957' date='Dec 11 2008, 07:46 PM']Does he know that pretty much every woman on PM thinks he's hot? :hehe: (Being taken, I'm afraid I can't speculate...hahaha.)[/quote]

I have not enlightened him to this fact... :mellow:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='CoffeeCatholic' post='1726006' date='Dec 11 2008, 07:57 PM']this woot goes on forever.[/quote]
there's nothin' like a good woot. :)

Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1725957' date='Dec 11 2008, 07:46 PM']Does he know that pretty much every woman on PM thinks he's hot? :hehe: (Being taken, I'm afraid I can't speculate...hahaha.)[/quote]
i've probably slipped it to him before :idontknow:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1726056' date='Dec 11 2008, 08:10 PM']i've probably slipped it to him before :idontknow:[/quote]

that's a distinct possibility...

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[img]http://enstxzrnsprxt.6hops.net/USB_Powered_Woot-Off_Lightsd8yStandard.jpg[/img]

I think Dust needs a set of these for his office.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...