tinytherese Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 (edited) Brother Sun and Sister Moon Talk about a bad movie about Sts. Francis and Clare. Edited December 29, 2008 by tinytherese
add Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 The Da Vinci Code (2006) - Forget the insults to Christianity, forget the incorrect "facts", and distorted history, the movie is, at best, is pure nonsense
mcts Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 [quote name='apparently' post='1737563' date='Dec 29 2008, 08:39 AM']The Da Vinci Code (2006) - Forget the insults to Christianity, forget the incorrect "facts", and distorted history, the movie is, at best, is pure nonsense[/quote] i had someone at my church tell me that it was good.
CatherineM Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 I hear Angels and Demons is going to be more of the same. I just don't understand how Ron Howard and Tom Hanks could be involved with it.
Saint Therese Posted December 30, 2008 Author Posted December 30, 2008 Tom Hanks proves that he's not an actor, but basically a prostitute, who will be in any horrible movie if they pay him enough.
Not A Mallard Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 Birdemic: Shock and Horror Don't you dare seek it out.
Not The Philosopher Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 Birdemic: Shock and Horror Don't you dare seek it out. Too late. That movie helped rekindle a friendship with an old high school classmate, actually. But Birdemic is squarely in the, "so bad it's good" category. The worst movie experience I ever had was seeing Cold Creek Manor, because it was so unbearably boring, and I couldn't leave the theater because I was watching it with my mom.
Not A Mallard Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 Too late. That movie helped rekindle a friendship with an old high school classmate, actually. I guess we're both survivors.
dominicansoul Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 "Sharks' Treasure." (1975) They tried to capitalize on the success of JAWS with this lame piece of croutons movie...it failed miserably...
Not A Mallard Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 "Sharks' Treasure." (1975) They tried to capitalize on the success of JAWS with this lame piece of croutons movie...it failed miserably... According to IMDb, this was released a couple months before Jaws.
dominicansoul Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 I can remember only watching it after JAWS... and being sorely disappointed... of course I was only 4 years old at the time...
Not A Mallard Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 I can remember only watching it after JAWS... and being sorely disappointed... of course I was only 4 years old at the time... Jaws? At four years old? o_o
dominicansoul Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 No, I didn't watch Jaws, my dad and older brothers did. I watched Snow White. That was my first movie at the theatre. I have no idea what my dad was thinking though when he took me to see "Sharks' Treasure." That movie sucked...
Not A Mallard Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 No, I didn't watch Jaws, my dad and older brothers did. I watched Snow White. That was my first movie at the theatre. I have no idea what my dad was thinking though when he took me to see "Sharks' Treasure." That movie sucked... Better for a kid to leave disappointed than traumatized. Unless it was so disappointing that it was traumatic.
Not A Mallard Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 I think I still have scars... I think I have some from Birdemic... ...as well as Night of the Living Dead. Saw that when I was ten. Didn't bother me until I tried to sleep that night.
Didacus Posted October 14, 2015 Posted October 14, 2015 (edited) Zardoz (The gun is good, the penis is evil!) If you've seen it, you'd know what I mean.... Sean C. looks good in diapers... Edited October 14, 2015 by Didacus I wanted to edit my post.
truthfinder Posted October 14, 2015 Posted October 14, 2015 Although there are other terrible movies I've seen, the worst has to be Battlefield Earth.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now