xSilverPhinx Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 The Human Centipede. I don't know why I ended up watching it, when I knew what it was about and what to expect.
vee Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 Dinner for Schmucks. My niece wanted to go see it so I thought Id trust her and just went without checking any reviews or watching the trailer Bad idea! Im not she really even knew anything about it either but at any rate it was the biggest waste of time and money!
Not A Mallard Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 M:I-2 is the most boring action movie I've ever seen.
Anastasia13 Posted October 31, 2015 Posted October 31, 2015 Happiness. It was a messed up story. I didn't want to finish it. FElt uncomfortable enough with the first half, Do not recommend it.
HopefulHeart Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 I was very unimpressed by The Ant Bully, an animated movie that I once saw for a friend's birthday party.
Not A Mallard Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 (edited) Nim's Island - The first and so far only movie I've walked out on. Edited November 2, 2015 by Not A Mallard
HopefulHeart Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 When I was 15, I was excited to see The Last Song, with Miley Cyrus (of all people). I enjoyed the movie at the time, but now I realize how silly it was.
chrysostom Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 Avatar. Bleh. I also watched Sharknado with a friend. We watched all 15-20 minutes of the bits with CGIed sharks and skipped any actual talking. Sort of like an extended trailer. It was glorious in its own terrible way.
Not A Mallard Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 Santa Claus Conquers the Martians One of the those "so bad it's good" movies.
elizabeth09 Posted November 7, 2015 Posted November 7, 2015 The duchess. I did like it because because it keep with some true facts. But I did not need to know some stuff.
HisChildForever Posted November 7, 2015 Posted November 7, 2015 The Room is the most gloriously awful film ever to grace this planet.
Not A Mallard Posted November 7, 2015 Posted November 7, 2015 Godzilla: Final Wars ...Well, it wouldn't end up on "worst movies ever made" lists, but it's hilariously bad enough to be a guilty pleasure.
homeschoolmom Posted November 7, 2015 Posted November 7, 2015 The Wicker Man with Nick Cage. Hilarious!
Starets Posted November 16, 2015 Posted November 16, 2015 10,000 BC is the one of recent origin that was the worst ive seen in a long time. The CGI was great but the rest of the movie was simply unwatchable and laughable
MarysLittleFlower Posted November 16, 2015 Posted November 16, 2015 (edited) [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1735977' date='Dec 26 2008, 07:58 PM'] Why did you walk out of Annie Hall? This is going to seem really lame, but I never allowed myself to watch movies with nudity or sexual content. That was the first non-kid movie I ever went to. I was 15 at the time, and the discussions of her past relationships, etc., disturbed me. I had just started working at a movie theater, and could go to any movie I wanted to for free. A movie like Saturday Night Fever had a few things that I could turn my head to avoid watching, yet enjoy the rest of the movie. Annie Hall seemed like one long running discussion. If I watched it now, I'd probably really laugh at how innocent I was back then. Sorry its an old post.. But im wondering - why is it lame to not want to watch nudity and sexual content? I dont think what you did was lame at all! I'd do the same. I dont think Our Lord, Our Blessed Mother and my Angel would be happy with it so I stay away from it. I think God wants us adults to seek innocence and perfect purity too. sorry if that sounds argumentative but I just see those things as improper in movies to begin with. They were not allowed in old movies for adults. Santa Claus Conquers the Martians One of the those "so bad it's good" movies. lol! From the title, I believe it My friend told me about a movie called "sharknadoes" - combination of sharks and tornadoes. Sounds like one of those movies too Edited November 16, 2015 by MarysLittleFlower
Philokalia Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 On 10/12/2015, 12:58:37, Not A Mallard said: Birdemic: Shock and Horror Don't you dare seek it out. SEEK IT OUT SEEK IT OUT. I saw this thread and was wondering if anyone posted this movie. Watch the riffTrax version. It's the only way to watch it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now