kujo Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='HisChildForever' post='1745097' date='Jan 7 2009, 03:52 AM']Maybe they do both. [/quote] I seem to remember a part in [u]Half Baked[/u] or [u]Cheech and Chong[/u] about putting angel dust on a blunt. **NOTE: Kujo does not endorse or support drugs** This thread is SOOOOO going to the Lame Board...
HisChildForever Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='kujo' post='1745099' date='Jan 7 2009, 02:53 AM']I seem to remember a part in [u]Half Baked[/u] or [u]Cheech and Chong[/u] about putting angel dust on a blunt. **NOTE: Kujo does not endorse or support drugs** This thread is SOOOOO going to the Lame Board...[/quote] Sighh.
kujo Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='HisChildForever' post='1745101' date='Jan 7 2009, 03:55 AM']Sighh.[/quote] You getting sick of me?
Guest Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='kujo' post='1745099' date='Jan 7 2009, 03:53 AM']I seem to remember a part in [u]Half Baked[/u] or [u]Cheech and Chong[/u] about putting angel dust on a blunt. **NOTE: Kujo does not endorse or support drugs** This thread is SOOOOO going to the Lame Board...[/quote] i endorse alcohol i cant help it. as for marijuana it's illegal. probally better that way. angel dust ? no way !
Guest Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='HisChildForever' post='1745097' date='Jan 7 2009, 03:52 AM']Maybe they do both. [/quote] if they are bad aliens im sure they do it all
HisChildForever Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='kujo' post='1745102' date='Jan 7 2009, 02:56 AM']You getting sick of me?[/quote] No. If that were the case I would use the vomit emoticon. No, I am just sighing that the thread has turned unofficially lame.
Guest Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='HisChildForever' post='1745106' date='Jan 7 2009, 04:00 AM']No, I am just sighing that the thread has turned unofficially lame.[/quote] the masons are watching we have to pretend we dont believe in the aliens
HisChildForever Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1745107' date='Jan 7 2009, 03:03 AM']the masons are watching we have to pretend we dont believe in the aliens[/quote] I don't need to pretend because I legit don't believe in aliens.
Guest Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 do you beileve that fallen angels could be a form of an alien ?
Guest Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 just for the record i dont think i believe in aliens either. but i strongly believe in the fallen angels. ufo's aliens = fallen angels ? possibly
Guest Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 (edited) would also make sence how the "crafts" appear and disappear and move at the speeds they do. they are probally jumping in and out of different dimensions. although 90 % of sightings can probally be explained if not more. Edited January 7, 2009 by Guest
HisChildForever Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 I think fallen angels are...fallen angels, lol. Unless you mean that these so-called "aliens" are demons (which those crazy Bayside people believe, let's not forget!!!). But anyway I think that if these UFOs were aliens they would have come down and made friends or foes by now.
Tufsoles Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='BG45' post='1744904' date='Jan 6 2009, 10:21 PM']It's Jersey, it was a chemical cloud.[/quote] I was thinking the same thing.
jakkel77 Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 I was in Morristown on the night of the UFO and I shot some video and took some quick pictures. I'm skeptical about UFOs but these lights were remarkable....nothing I've ever seen. Jesus fish????? did anyone else see this???? [img]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/zsrndv9vvqojxpz7poa.jpg[/img]
HisChildForever Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 To the above poster - Do you live in Jersey?? And that picture is INCREDIBLE, was that from Monday night for real??
jakkel77 Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 yeah i live in morris county, new jersey. the video i took can be seen on youtube if you're interested. i was right outside of morristown when i shot it. fox news, cbs, and new jersey news 12 also covered the story. both the video and picture are from monday night. it was around 8:45 or so [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqcRpQ-WaQw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqcRpQ-WaQw[/url]
Mr_Private_Person Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 I bet it was Santa Claus [img]http://www.ararat-productions.com/3D/Alien_Santa.jpg[/img]
HisChildForever Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 (edited) That is absolutely INCREDIBLE. Wowowowowowowowowow. I live in [[edited out town]] Bergen County by the way. We aren't very far away from each other! Edited January 8, 2009 by HisChildForever
jakkel77 Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 cool...i work up in bergen county....near oakland
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now