cathgirl Posted April 3, 2004 Author Posted April 3, 2004 [quote] i was pointing out that u dance a lil like elvis --freaky![/quote] NO ONE looks good when they dance like lil elvis!!!
Iacobus Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 lankyswimmer, was wrong. Pickle Ball is like a BIG form of table tennis. You use the same paddles and have a reallly low badmition net and a wiffle ball. You hit it back and forth like tennis.
ilovechrist Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 AHHHH! i get it now! PING PONG!!! i absolutely LOVE that game! never heard of pickle ball used as the definition though ... our youth room used to have a table, but our pastor thought it wasn't helping our religous education at all, so now its stored away..
cathgirl Posted April 3, 2004 Author Posted April 3, 2004 I :wub: ping pong!! I'm gonna start calling it pickle ball now tho, cause that's fun to say! Thanks Iacobus for the def.!
ilovechrist Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 pickle ball... noah, wait till i tell justin about this term... he'll be all over it... thanks Iacobus, now i have to try to get this out of my head... before i tell justin... if that happens the entire world will know within 24 hours of the def
ilovechrist Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 hey, i was just blabbin away... to add up the posts.. which i can be quite good at! i'm talkin to justin right now online---we need to call and see if we can do something with Mel before she leaves Wed.
immaculata Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 I love Pickle Ball! We used to play that all the time in gym, but no one really knew what the rules were... Master_altarserver, I love your avaitar, btw! I've always loved that picture of Mary :wub: [url="http://www.plannedparenthood.org"]Planned Parenthood[/url] and [url="http://www.naral.org"]NARAL[/url] are [url="http://www.plannedparenthood.org"]pure evil.[/url]
ilovechrist Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 yeah noah i hadn't noticed u changed your avatar from the squirrel at all.. COPYCAT! i change mine whenever i can find an awesome anime... i'm trying to find one of a soccer ref somewhere..
master_alterserver Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 I am trying to change mine whenever I find a really cool one. I look for a new one everyday. I'm looking for one that is unique, and when everybody sees it, they think of master_alterserver! Immaculata: Do you go to immaculata school?
cathgirl Posted April 6, 2004 Author Posted April 6, 2004 [quote name='master_alterserver' date='Apr 6 2004, 05:43 AM'] I am trying to change mine whenever I find a really cool one. I look for a new one everyday. I'm looking for one that is unique, and when everybody sees it, they think of master_alterserver! [/quote] Perfect avator for this thread, if i do say so.
master_alterserver Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 The only problem is, this makes them think of Pete Sampras.
master_alterserver Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 I FOUND MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catchy, general, and VERY simple!
cathgirl Posted April 7, 2004 Author Posted April 7, 2004 [quote name='master_alterserver' date='Apr 7 2004, 06:53 AM'] I FOUND MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catchy, general, and VERY simple! [/quote] I'm liken it!!!! Anyway, I have a tennis meet tomorrow an hour and fifteen minutes from my church. WHO would schedule anything on Holy Thursday!!!! :angry: I'm gonna have to leave early os I really hope that it doesn't mess up anything. I'm NOT gonna miss Holy Thursday tho!!
master_alterserver Posted April 8, 2004 Posted April 8, 2004 We had a meet on Wed. and today coach is making us for an hour and 30 min. because we lost!!!!!!!!!!! I'm fasting, so maybe I'll pass out and he won't make me do it
ilovechrist Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 noah, u ran a LOT, according to all the sweat etc. on you today when we picked u up... this is one reason why i'm glad i don't play tennis for West... yet.
VeraMaria Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!! I'm not on my school's tennis team because it's mostly upperclassmen, and i'm a freshman, but I play tennis o the weekends, and right now I'm in water polo and maybe I'll join track when water polo finishes in 2 weeks...
ilovechrist Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 water polo?! we just keep going from sport to sport in here.. first Iacobus's pickle ball, now water polo.... "MARCO! polo!" -- couldn't help myself
VeraMaria Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 lol...H2O polo is AWESOME!!!!! Swimming is in the fall season, and most swimmers in my school do water polo...its sooooo fun....and of course i live in miami, so its beautiful outside
cathgirl Posted April 9, 2004 Author Posted April 9, 2004 I've never played water polo, what do you play ) It was crazy at our meet today, there were only 5 of us JV players and 30 from the other team. I won both of my matches... :cheer: :cheer: !!!! Anyway, I had to leave early for Holy Thursday and our ex-coach got mad at me for leaving. (our real coach was w/ the varsity ) He is so anti-catholic it's frustrating!!! I prayed for him tho..hehe! He'd be upset if he knew
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now