VeraMaria Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 LOL, yeah, my swimming coach is sooo anti-catholic and swimming laps is a great way to pray....i prayed a whole rosary 4 him one time...
cathgirl Posted April 9, 2004 Author Posted April 9, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Apr 8 2004, 10:08 PM'] LOL, yeah, my swimming coach is sooo anti-catholic and swimming laps is a great way to pray....i prayed a whole rosary 4 him one time... [/quote] I'll have to try that! He's really funny tho, he's old, senile, and also drives our tennis bus. It's funny b/c he always goes into McDonalds and says that his food is free b/c he's the busdriver. He is one odd fellow. I was pretty upset tho b/c one lady was convinced that we woulnd't make it to church. She obviously didn't know that the world catholic means universal, so I can go to any Catholc Church and have everything be the same. I wanted to explain in to her, but the ex-coach interrupted me.
ilovechrist Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 my coach is anti-catholic on one thing, and one thing only (so far) ---they drink wine... because his bro is getting over being an alcoholic, he doesn't understand why we need the Body and Blood of Christ in our lives THAT way... its quite confusing
cathgirl Posted April 9, 2004 Author Posted April 9, 2004 Some people are silly so silly.... Anyway, how are you all doing with your seasons? How's tennis master_alterserver?
master_alterserver Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 Our season as a whole team...smells of elderberries! We have one senior and the rest of the team (8 of us) are sophomores. I'm playing well thought!!! Can we get a tennis emoticon/smiley?
ilovechrist Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 actually, i'd prefer a basketball smiley first.. but thats just me.. i had no idea you had 8 sophs on your team noah... think about it --in 2 years u guys should rock the place, all of you will be seniors!
master_alterserver Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Apr 9 2004, 08:32 PM'] in 2 years u guys should rock the place, all of you will be seniors! [/quote] Good point! I new I kept you around for something!
cathgirl Posted April 11, 2004 Author Posted April 11, 2004 [quote name='JuCa' date='Apr 10 2004, 09:40 PM'] I miss high school tennis seasons [/quote] Did you play all four years?
JuCa Posted April 11, 2004 Posted April 11, 2004 Yeah I played all four years. Our school was small so it's not like we had to try out. So, I played varsity tennis basically all four years. I played #1 or 2 dubs... I played 2 years with my twin sister as #1 dubs. For a small school we had ourselves a pretty dandy team...we held our own. It was soooo much fun!!!! I don't get to play too often. My friends and I sometimes play later at night on campus. The past two times were like 12 or 1 and i was just too wiped...i am just craving getting on those courts!
JuCa Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 I think there was 97 students 9th-12th in 2002 when I graduated. My graduating class had 27 students .. "Catholic" school (had the label at least..i may be being a bit harsh though...or not)
ilovechrist Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 sounds like the small Christian academy i play for... 110 students this year... we had a good sized bball team -12 players at one point, then 2 dropped out after Christmas due to grades.
master_alterserver Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 small schools are the BOMB too bad I don't go to one
ilovechrist Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 whenever i go by West, it doesn't seem to be that large a school... course its usually when half the buses have left
JuCa Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 although I hated my school....I also loved it. The size of it definitely was awesome. I knew everyone! It's much more personal...
master_alterserver Posted April 19, 2004 Posted April 19, 2004 I'm back from Washington! It was a fun trip, except we came back early after one of the adults had a stroke. But we rode bikes 42 miles out of the 120 we planned to do.
ilovechrist Posted April 19, 2004 Posted April 19, 2004 i was wondering when u'd start posting again. u didn't tell me how many miles u had biked.. at least it's 1/3, not half bad. at least mr. C is going to be all right
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now