Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 What's her secret??[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa173/julesnbecks/amy-winehouse-fat-thin.jpg[/img]
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Why does everyone want to be thin? Curves are fun.
missionseeker Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 hah. I agree about the thin. I also think she learn to dress better and comb her hair.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Pretty much. She looks like she was squished in that dress... ugh
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1755429' date='Jan 19 2009, 03:56 PM']what's her secret? cocaine.[/quote] You took the words outta my mouth...
Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 Cocaine? No way!! [img]http://www.thesunblog.com/frosting/amy_winehouse_4_wenn1832955.jpg[/img]
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Omg. I think I just died a little inside..
ardillacid Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Oh c'mon, what's a little freebasing now and again?
Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 [img]http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/24428/original.jpg[/img]
dominicansoul Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [img]http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/1/13254/29_2008/worms.jpg[/img] she probably has a few tapeworms for dinner....you'll definitely lose weight with a live parasite eating your insides!
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 PARTY IS BACK, YO. Notardillacid and Lg4j have been reunited. WOO!
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1755469' date='Jan 19 2009, 04:15 PM'][img]http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/24428/original.jpg[/img][/quote] OMW.... Stop, please, I beg of you!
Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 [img]http://britmusicscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/amy-winehouse-overdose.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now