Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 I'm not degrading anyone. BTW this is the LAME board. Just FYI.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Haha, thats true.. not one word has been said on here that isn't actually TRUE about Amy Winehouse..
Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 This will be the last one. Seriously I could never top it anyways. [img]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04_04/WinoSpliffBIG_468x436.jpg[/img]
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Hmm. I like the yellow lighter. My lighter is pink, and hello kitty.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Ahaha, I don't smoke anymore. I quit that like a year ago.
Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 I think I'm going to watch Old yeller and Savage Sam.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1755598' date='Jan 19 2009, 04:14 PM']is hot[/quote] um, its creepy, because a couple boyfriends have said this..
Lisieux Flower Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Where did you get all these pictures of me??
ardillacid Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 lg4j's mom has got it going on sorry lg4j you're not the girl for me Hmm...not the same ring to it
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1755609' date='Jan 19 2009, 04:19 PM']lg4j's mom has got it going on sorry lg4j you're not the girl for me Hmm...not the same ring to it[/quote] haha. Not so much.
picchick Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1755608' date='Jan 19 2009, 04:19 PM']Where did you get all these pictures of me??[/quote] I gave them out...
ardillacid Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1755610' date='Jan 19 2009, 04:19 PM']Your mom.[/quote] Is smokin'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now