Tinkerlina Posted January 21, 2009 Posted January 21, 2009 The things I'm upset about aren't lame, imo but I'm posting them on the lame board so I don't make everyone listen to my whining, which is lame. I'm so sick of everything in this world. I'm sick of how evil people have gotten, I'm sick of how we treat one another, I'm sick of how we treat our fellow creatures, I'm sick of how we treat our planet, I'm sick of how we treat ourselves. What is up with the human race? -Katie
Tinkerlina Posted January 22, 2009 Author Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1757946' date='Jan 21 2009, 08:01 PM'][/quote] Thanks That's probably what I need.... -Katie
rachael Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='Tinkerlina' post='1757954' date='Jan 21 2009, 08:07 PM']Thanks That's probably what I need.... -Katie[/quote] it's working for me at the moment. want a bottle?
Tinkerlina Posted January 22, 2009 Author Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1757955' date='Jan 21 2009, 08:09 PM']it's working for me at the moment. want a bottle? [/quote] Heck yes. What kind are you drinking? -Katie
rachael Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 a shiraz. i have a merlot and cabernet as well...
Tinkerlina Posted January 22, 2009 Author Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1757959' date='Jan 21 2009, 08:11 PM']a shiraz. i have a merlot and cabernet as well...[/quote] Vereh nice. I usually get trashed after like 3 glasses though. -Katie
rachael Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 i've had half a glass, and i'm feeling pretty nice. lol. i am such a lightweight.
Lil Red Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1757959' date='Jan 21 2009, 05:11 PM']a shiraz. i have a merlot and cabernet as well...[/quote] +J.M.J.+ i hate you.
rachael Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1758041' date='Jan 21 2009, 09:05 PM']+J.M.J.+ i hate you. [/quote] [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1758077' date='Jan 21 2009, 09:36 PM']DIBS ON THE MERLOT!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] pish. you ain't online.
MIKolbe Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1758041' date='Jan 21 2009, 06:05 PM']+J.M.J.+ i hate you. [/quote] dont worry. i will drink your share
Jesus_lol Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 MK, you drink everybody's share! mk, i propose a toast to Lil red! *clinky clink* hmmmm, wine.....
Jesus_lol Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 true true. i dont even like wine, but i would have to drink one just for lil red!
Tinkerlina Posted January 22, 2009 Author Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1758242' date='Jan 22 2009, 12:04 AM']I like a Riesling.[/quote] Good choice! I like Riesling too. -Katie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now