Saint Therese Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 But of course beer is far superior to wine in every way.
rachael Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1758263' date='Jan 22 2009, 12:24 AM']But of course beer is far superior to wine in every way.[/quote] only to low class people.
Tinkerlina Posted January 22, 2009 Author Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1758263' date='Jan 22 2009, 12:24 AM']But of course beer is far superior to wine in every way.[/quote] I think beer is disgusting myself. -Katie
Tinkerlina Posted January 22, 2009 Author Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1758263' date='Jan 22 2009, 12:24 AM']But of course beer is far superior to wine in every way.[/quote] I think beer is disgusting myself. -Katie
ardillacid Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 I hate a lot of things I hate a lot of people that are lame I like to hate stuff Cause then I don't have to try and make A change I hate teachers I hate school I hate the cheerleaders And anyone who's cool I hate the office I hate the quad Don't wanna learn nothing I want to be a slob Its cool to hate Its cool to hate I don't like nothing and I like that fine (liking somethings just a waste of time) Its cool to hate Yeah I hate everything I even hate you too So...you I'm always thinking bad I never have nothing good to say I'd rather tear things down Than build them up It's easier that way I hate the jocks And I hate the geeks I hate the trendies But I also hate the freaks I hate dr. martens And muscle t's I'm only happy when I'm in my misery Ill cut you down and give you lip Being positives so un-hip I'll cut you down cause I'm a fool Being positives so uncool I hate the jocks And I hate the geeks I hate the trendies But I also hate the freaks I hate your band And I hate tv I'm only happy when I'm in my misery
hoosieranna Posted January 23, 2009 Posted January 23, 2009 A whining thread sounds like a grand idea. I'm a cider drinker myself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now