Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

You claim the title of Undefeated, undisputed chess champion. Yet it is I, Ardillacid, who defeated all challengers, especially Aloysius the Ignorant, in a way most humiliating as well as befitting true justice given by a servant of Lady Justice, and made Phatmass's peasants subservient to mine person. The title Phatmass Champion of Chess belongs solely to me. You shall renounce the title until dUSt (who is just plain bad at chess) puts chess on Phatmass once again. This I demand of you and your honor :monk: :japanese:

Posted

I would also like to take this time to remind Aloysius the Deceiver that he never finished about twelve games under a false name in order to make my win streak seem less prestigious. A thousand curses upon you for the injustice to my person

Posted (edited)

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1761100' date='Jan 25 2009, 05:01 AM']You claim the title of Undefeated, undisputed chess champion. Yet it is I, Ardillacid, who defeated all challengers, especially Aloysius the Ignorant, in a way most humiliating as well as befitting true justice given by a servant of Lady Justice, and made Phatmass's peasants subservient to mine person. The title Phatmass Champion of Chess belongs solely to me. You shall renounce the title until dUSt (who is just plain bad at chess) puts chess on Phatmass once again. This I demand of you and your honor :monk: :japanese:[/quote]
good luck with him. He just destroyed me. You are probably a worthier opponent than me. I almost feel bad that I even challenged him. . . I should stick to what I am good at.

Edited by kafka
Posted

[quote name='kafka' post='1761110' date='Jan 25 2009, 05:48 AM']good luck with him. He just destroyed me. You are probably a worthier opponent than me. I almost feel bad that I even challenged him. . . I should stick to what I am good at.[/quote]
Still it was fun!!!

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1761100' date='Jan 25 2009, 04:01 AM']You shall renounce the title until dUSt (who is just plain bad at chess) puts chess on Phatmass once again. This I demand of you and your honor :monk: :japanese:[/quote]
We had chess on Phatmass??????? :shock:

Posted

yeah. it was dope.






and i don't think you can beet Matt. he was born to play chess
:thumbsup:

eagle_eye222001
Posted (edited)

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1761100' date='Jan 25 2009, 05:01 AM']You claim the title of Undefeated, undisputed chess champion. Yet it is I, Ardillacid, who defeated all challengers, especially Aloysius the Ignorant, in a way most humiliating as well as befitting true justice given by a servant of Lady Justice, and made Phatmass's peasants subservient to mine person. The title Phatmass Champion of Chess belongs solely to me. You shall renounce the title until dUSt (who is just plain bad at chess) puts chess on Phatmass once again. This I demand of you and your honor :monk: :japanese:[/quote]


:numchucks:


[size=7]I challenge you now. [/size]

:duel: :matrix::starwars:






Do you have a Yahoo ID?

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/coldplay/track/viva+la+vida"]Coldplay - Viva la Vida[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Edited by eagle_eye222001
eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1761280' date='Jan 25 2009, 02:05 PM']...



and i don't think you can beet Matt. he was born to play chess
:thumbsup:[/quote]

Pretty much. :rolleyes:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/coldplay/track/viva+la+vida"]Coldplay - Viva la Vida[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Posted

if you guys play I want to know the winner.

:)

eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='kafka' post='1761520' date='Jan 25 2009, 04:50 PM']if you guys play I want to know the winner.

:)[/quote]

Don't worry. Phatmass will be told.

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/story+of+the+year/track/until+the+day+i+die"]Story Of The Year - Until the Day I Die[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

who ended up winning that series between you and didacus?

eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1761590' date='Jan 25 2009, 05:23 PM']who ended up winning that series between you and didacus?[/quote]

It was a sweep. I won. I can't remember if we played 2 or 3 games but I do remember winning them all.

So far I have played Christie_M, LouisvilleFan, Didacus, and kafka.

The matches have generally been 2-4 games and have taken place on Yahoo and some site called Pogo.

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/dave+matthews+band/track/american+baby"]Dave Matthews Band - American Baby[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1761280' date='Jan 25 2009, 02:05 PM']yeah. it was dope....[/quote]



How so? :mellow:

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

you really should learn to play euchre one of these days. :yes:

Posted

hmmm, it has been a loooong time since i have played chess. i am probably not that good at it though!

Posted

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1761644' date='Jan 25 2009, 04:06 PM']How so? :mellow:[/quote]

:mellow:



well



it was on phatmass




and it was chess






:nerd:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1761738' date='Jan 25 2009, 06:51 PM']hmmm, it has been a loooong time since i have played chess. i am probably not that good at it though![/quote]


YOU PLAYED CHESS????

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

poor ardy :( :weep: and where is Al?

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1761869' date='Jan 25 2009, 08:30 PM']YOU PLAYED CHESS????[/quote]

yeah but not for a while. it was with a "real" chess board though.

i am a smart guy, but not so much in the planning of multiple options and attacks that goes with chess.
i might be better at it if i played some more though.

alright, so for our date, spaghetti and meatballs for two, with a chess set between us?
*takes notes*

:P

Posted

Eagle_Eye222001

I am willing to play you on my terms.

1. Until you beat me in a series of no fewer than 7 games, you will get rid of your slanderous signature.

2. I don't have a lot of spare time, so the games will likely have to extend over a longer period of time than just one sitting.

If you beat me on these terms I will concede to you that repugnant signature's claims

Posted

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1761882' date='Jan 25 2009, 10:33 PM']poor ardy :( :weep: and where is Al?[/quote]
:annoyed: why poor ardy?

Al has hid with his tail betwixt his legs ever since the ignominious debacle that was his pathetic attempt to defeat me at a game that requires intelligence :smokey:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...