An Old School Catholic Message Board

Celebrities Irk Me

Lil Red

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1761447' date='Jan 25 2009, 04:57 PM']Does anyone else wonder how people with absolutely no talent can become successful and famous?[/quote]

prolly because we're

[img]http://content.crazyphotos.com/fabulous.jpg[/img]

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
:unsure: :unsure:
:topsy:

[quote]Perhaps it has something to do with the evil lifestyles and behavior they embrace.
The devil raises up his own.[/quote]

shuddup :annoyed:

As far as I know(correct me if I'm wrong), in modern day England acting is generally treated as any other profession. They hang out at the pub, without paparazzi chasing them, etc. (Unless of course you are chosen as the next Doctor (Who)).

Here in the U.S. things are different. And I think, the way we treat actors here has influenced much of the rest of the world. Society and the media blow them out of proportion.

[quote name='kafka' post='1761501' date='Jan 25 2009, 05:39 PM']As far as I know(correct me if I'm wrong), in modern day England acting is generally treated as any other profession. They hang out at the pub, without paparazzi chasing them, etc. (Unless of course you are chosen as the next Doctor (Who)).

Here in the U.S. things are different. And I think, the way we treat actors here has influenced much of the rest of the world. Society and the media blow them out of proportion.[/quote]
they don't appreciate us like you all do :rolleyes:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1761510' date='Jan 25 2009, 04:44 PM']they don't appreciate us like you all do :rolleyes:[/quote]

lol

Now I'm curious are you an actor? Or from Britian? Or both?

[quote name='Hassan' post='1761488' date='Jan 25 2009, 05:33 PM']totally.

I trust you will be coming to the weekly meeting tomorrow?

I hear that ultra fresh, volcano filtered, vitamin 13b bottled water from Slovenia will be served with synthetic, enviormentally friendly salad this time something to look foreward to. :topsy:

Assuming Ben doesn't hog it all again :annoyed:[/quote]
i'll be there, but don't get me started on Ben. <_<

[quote name='kafka' post='1761515' date='Jan 25 2009, 05:47 PM']lol

Now I'm curious are you an actor? Or from Britian? Or both?[/quote]

Well if by "actor" you mean poor college student and "from Britain" you mean about half my family like three hundred years ago then yes :D

[quote name='rachael' post='1761547' date='Jan 25 2009, 06:07 PM']i'll be there, but don't get me started on Ben. <_<[/quote]

uh I KNOW!

What is with him lately. It's like him and Angelina think their all that and a bag of potato chips lately. Even though our latest respective movies did better on opening day and in later DVD sales than Mr and Mrs Smith. :smokey:

some people :annoyed:

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1761551' date='Jan 25 2009, 06:09 PM']I'm not an actor I just play on on tv.[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

You people (tv actors) always tickle me :topsy:

dominicansoul

[quote name='Hassan' post='1761594' date='Jan 25 2009, 05:26 PM']uh I KNOW!

What is with him lately. It's like him and Angelina think their all that and a bag of potato chips lately. Even though our latest respective movies did better on opening day and in later DVD sales than Mr and Mrs Smith. :smokey:

some people :annoyed:[/quote]
um....don't you mean "brad?" :topsy: