Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who is going to prom  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

ilovechrist
Posted

double dating for prom... might make it confusing when it comes to getting your pic taken... the photographer might get REALLY confused... :rolling:

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Apr 14 2004, 07:08 PM'] I cant dance :'( [/quote]
I can't either...well, I couldn't, then I learned how to swing dance!

I think swing dancing (as long as done right) is one of the cleanest ways to dance. It's fun, and doesn't require a lot of contact (you mostly hold each other's hands, with a little bit in between). I normally do it 2-3 times a month and it's just a way to have fun. As long as the girls are wearing modest clothing I find nothing sexual in it, but when they do I try not to dance with them...But personally I love it!

PS Just FYI, I really don't like much physical contact, just personal preference (it kinda invades my bubble :)) to give you an idea of swing dancing. :)

Okay, that's enough about swing dancing. Sorry for my random tangent. :)

ilovechrist
Posted

qfnol31,
i think it depends what type of swing dancing you are doing as to whether it's clean or not ---there ARE some ways that can be suggestive in some ways..

Posted

That's true. I'm sorry, I don't want it to sound like there's no way for it to be a sin when swing dancing, there are plenty of ways for it to become dirty. I kinda mentioned on with the girls who want to dance with me dressing immodestly. If I give in and just dance with them and stuff, then I'm likely to fall into the sin of lust.

I'm for the clean stuff though, the type that keeps the purity of both dancers in mind! :) In our club we all try to keep it very clean. That's the stuff I support. :P

Don't do the dirty stuff! I like my purity...It's not something I want to lose. :)

let_go_let_God
Posted

I did swing dancing at my senior prom. My friend and I actually had to get off the main dance floor because [list]
[*]A) The floor was too small
[*]B) We we're dancing fast
[*]C) Most people wanted to watch us
[/list] Trust me it wasn't dirty. We were just goofing off and having fun.

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Apr 22 2004, 09:29 PM'] I did swing dancing at my senior prom. My friend and I actually had to get off the main dance floor because [LIST]
[*]A) The floor was too small
[/quote]
i hate when the floor is too small...

Posted

Reminds me of my Junior Prom (8th grade)....the floor was ridiculously small, almost smaller than the space occupied by one of the tables, and in a 900+ grade...well, people started dancing on the tables...it was insane :wacko:

let_go_let_God
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Apr 25 2004, 05:16 PM'] Reminds me of my Junior Prom (8th grade)....the floor was ridiculously small, almost smaller than the space occupied by one of the tables, and in a 900+ grade...well, people started dancing on the tables...it was insane :wacko: [/quote]
Yeah instead we went and danced in the "lobby area" we had tons of room and it was just awesome

stargirl3:16
Posted

when should we have our phatmass prom?

Posted

I am going to prom with a bunch of friends. Now, since I have a broken nose, my face will match my prom dress! ^_^

ilovechrist
Posted

our prom is only 8 days away... *fakes a jump for joy* lol it should be a blast though..

let_go_let_God
Posted

I go to my second prom on Saturday, I am so excited!!!

ilovechrist
Posted

FRIDAY!!!
i can't wait... so much swing dancing, so many fake-tequilas... it's gonna be grand :D

stargirl3:16
Posted

I had prom on saturday. It was great! (Not as dirty as I thought it would be...)

Anyways, the place we had prom had an ice rink, so some people went ice skating in their prom attire. That was great.

ilovechrist
Posted

wouldn't skating in a satin dress or something.. be a lil tricky? i mean, after all, you spent who knows how much on the dress.. you fall.. dress gets slaughtered by ice... :lol: willguy, i can't find a pink gorilla suit ANYWHERE for our prom Friday... only 4 days away...

  • 2 weeks later...
OwNeD_byGoD
Posted

my prom is $85 per person and i got asked to prom, dont get me worng i love dancing, i just dont like going to dances so i said no =P

let_go_let_God
Posted

I think the friends I went to mysecond prom with just got their pics back so im excited to see them :D

ilovechrist
Posted

obg---you need to have a rude awakening... dances are the best way to socialize, in my professional opinion. ---your prom is a lil costly tho..

Posted

lol, our prom is really expensive too...like $70

In my school underclassmen (freshmen and sophmores) can go if an upperclasman takes them as a date. A friend of mine asked me but accpeting would have been like accepting being his girlfriend and I don't like him that way...

Prom is next Saturday...

Posted

I skiped and bailed like the Screaming Eagles.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...