Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Convince Jeff To Get A Facebook (account) Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1768182' date='Jan 31 2009, 11:48 PM']OR if you're Jeff and someone is discussing Glenn Gould, Messiaen, Sacred music, and guitar progressions, yes.[/quote]
Gould me loves.


btw. dont do it Jeff. Dont give to the dark side of the forest.

Posted

do it because kafka won't.

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1768205' date='Feb 1 2009, 12:55 AM']facebook is a way for Americans to pretend to know something about the rest of world Canadians use it to humor them.

jef just let me win[/quote]


yeah! Just let him win! Humility is a virtue! :P :P :P






























No... srsly.

Posted

no give in just like your computer finally choose death over not being used for facebook

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1768210' date='Feb 1 2009, 12:58 AM']no give in just like your computer finally choose death over not being used for facebook[/quote]


...


I can't believe I understood that. :blink:

Posted

so you know....lol

jeff will be on facebook by the end of this weekend and i will win this bet

Posted

these are all lies. do not give in

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1768216' date='Feb 1 2009, 01:00 AM']so you know....lol

jeff will be on facebook by the end of this weekend and i will win this bet[/quote]


:unsure: well... yeah I know. *dazed and confused smilie*

why did you make the bet anyway???

YOU have facebook. (I think? right?)

missionseeker
Posted (edited)

dp

Edited by missionseeker
missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='kafka' post='1768219' date='Feb 1 2009, 01:04 AM']these are all lies. do not give in[/quote]


I would not lie to you, Jeff! :sadder:

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1768224' date='Feb 1 2009, 12:07 AM']I would not lie to you, Jeff! :sadder:[/quote]
ok well then it is all mental reservation

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='kafka' post='1768225' date='Feb 1 2009, 01:08 AM']ok well then it is all mental reservation[/quote]


WHAAAA??

Posted

yes i have facebook my friend made it for me when she was over, i was in the bathroom so i couldn't stop her......
then she violated my walls innocents lol

missionseeker
Posted

wow.... wow... that's ... special.










Maybe I'll just MAKE one for you Jeff.

:P

Posted

i hope people realize that i just meant she was the first to write on the wall cause i no someone who thought something else

and maybe you should ;)

missionseeker
Posted

ooooh dear.

I did know what you mean. but uh, yeah. wow :lol:

Posted

it was fun explaining it after they woke up

missionseeker
Posted

you told them she violated the innocence of your wall while they were asleep?????

missionseeker
Posted
:lol_pound:

What the heck?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...