Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Convince Jeff To Get A Facebook (account) Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1770294' date='Feb 2 2009, 07:40 PM']lawl. Thinking about it.[/quote]
good luck with that.

Posted

I WIN JEFF HAS FACEBOOK I WIN I WIN

Posted

see this was an unfair bet cause i knew i was going to win and i did

missionseeker
Posted
:unsure:
Posted

jeff has facebook so i won the bet and this thread is basically dead now lol

missionseeker
Posted
:hehe:


:love:
Posted

i will try to convince him to post it right now hes kinda depressed about it but its growing on him

Posted

[size=1]Facebook is heaps and heaps of fun!

I just took a quiz to see what musical resembles my personality!
I MEAN HONESTLY! How can it get any better??
[/size]

Posted

smile jeff its a new beginning

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...