Fidei Defensor Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='Tinkerlina' post='1770370' date='Feb 2 2009, 09:33 PM']Yeah, what's with the O'bama thing anyway? I don't get that at all. -Katie[/quote] It's her long going and unfunny joke. I think she got so wrapped up in it that she really doesn't understand that his name is Obama.
dominicansoul Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='XIX' post='1770243' date='Feb 2 2009, 08:47 PM']Remember, Jesus called the lame.[/quote] st. therese, the cat in your avatar looks like he had one too many the night before....
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1770980' date='Feb 3 2009, 12:16 PM'] st. therese, the cat in your avatar looks like he had one too many the night before.... [/quote] I think he's sad because he realized that Obmoa (I just love that cake) isn't really going to pay his mortgage or gasoline bills.
Winchester Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 (edited) It's strange how we're all supposed to get in line and join hands and be respectful of O because he's the new president and we should respect the president, but it was perfectly okay to say horrible things about Bush, since he deposed tyrants and detained terrorists against their will. I call this the dOuble standard. Edited February 3, 2009 by Winchester
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' post='1771031' date='Feb 3 2009, 01:22 PM']It's strange how we're all supposed to get in line and join hands and be respectful of O because he's the new president and we should respect the president, but it was perfectly okay to say horrible things about Bush, since he deposed tyrants and detained terrorists against their will. I call this the dOuble standard.[/quote] My husband isn't allowed to say anything bad about Obama since he's an Army officer and all... we were talking about that the other day and he told me "He's my commander in chief so I have to obey his orders unless they're immoral." I laughed and told him, "I guess that means you don't have to do anything he says!" Sometimes I crack myself up.
Lil Red Posted February 3, 2009 Author Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1771060' date='Feb 3 2009, 10:46 AM']My husband isn't allowed to say anything bad about Obama since he's an Army officer and all... we were talking about that the other day and he told me "He's my commander in chief so I have to obey his orders unless they're immoral." I laughed and told him, "I guess that means you don't have to do anything he says!" Sometimes I crack myself up.[/quote] +J.M.J.+
T-Bone _ Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1771028' date='Feb 3 2009, 10:18 AM']I think he's sad because he realized that Obmoa (I just love that cake) isn't really going to pay his mortgage or gasoline bills. [/quote] He's not?
Hilde Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 I don't trust blue icing. Blue is not a natural food color. Seriously, if you think your media has fallen in love with him, it's no different here. And now I want cake.
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1771235' date='Feb 3 2009, 03:47 PM']He's not?[/quote] Well he's not paying mine!
T-Bone _ Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1771329' date='Feb 3 2009, 02:19 PM']Well he's not paying mine! [/quote] Then why did I vote for him?
Arpy Posted February 3, 2009 Posted February 3, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' post='1771031' date='Feb 3 2009, 09:22 AM']It's strange how we're all supposed to get in line and join hands and be respectful of O because he's the new president and we should respect the president, but it was perfectly okay to say horrible things about Bush, since he deposed tyrants and detained terrorists against their will. I call this the dOuble standard.[/quote] bellyfeel obama plusgood goodthinkful unbellyfeel obama doubleplusungood crimethinkful
Fidei Defensor Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1771421' date='Feb 3 2009, 04:42 PM']i agree with this comment... [b]you didn't put on your poll that the media will stop their love affair with obama when he converts to Catholicism and becomes a staunch pro-lifer.....[/b] she ain't the only one wrapped up in it....seems like everybody is wrapped up in it....[/quote] The only one who keeps calling him O'bama is her... and everyone else is afraid to tell her she looks stupid.
T-Bone _ Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 [quote name='fidei defensor' post='1771487' date='Feb 3 2009, 05:04 PM']The only one who keeps calling him O'bama is her... and everyone else is afraid to tell her she looks stupid.[/quote] Actually, that has been stated several times. (Now who looks stupid?)
dominicansoul Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1771524' date='Feb 3 2009, 08:27 PM']Actually, that has been stated several times. (Now who looks stupid?)[/quote]
Didymus Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 why does it have to be taken to the lame board?? and answer would suffice.. It's not a hijack, as it's in the title for crying out loud.. Why do you feel it so necessary, Saint Therese, to call him what he is not??
Didymus Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1770486' date='Feb 2 2009, 11:27 PM']Its not pointless. Its just a small, small way of showing that I have absolutely no respect for him or what he stands for. I could go and on but basically I think President Hussein is the culmination of the communist revolution of the 60's and embraces a philosophy which is basically anti-American.[/quote] It's the POLITICAL THREAD.. It is pointless in the political thread if you have no valid explanation that you are willing to give in the political thread. I find it ridiculous that you can post legitimate stories about your O'bama, and yet whenever anyone in the same thread asks you why you feel it so necessary to call him that, they're the ones who are directed to the lame board. If you have a valid reason as to why you need his name to be Irish, then please explain it. Otherwise, why make us look foolish? He's no different than most of the politicians we have in D.C.. and yet you never degrade the Irish to somehow make fun of them.. Keep it to the lame board.. just my opinion.. Edited February 4, 2009 by Didymus
dominicansoul Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 [img]http://www.killtheapostrophe.com/kill_the_apostrophe_logo.jpg[/img] it's amazing how obama inspires us to kill things.....
dominicansoul Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' post='1771031' date='Feb 3 2009, 12:22 PM']It's strange how we're all supposed to get in line and join hands and be respectful of O because he's the new president and we should respect the president, but it was perfectly okay to say horrible things about Bush, since he deposed tyrants and detained terrorists against their will. I call this the dOuble standard.[/quote] it's called being a brainwashed liberal...
MIKolbe Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1770486' date='Feb 2 2009, 09:27 PM']Its not pointless. Its just a small, small way of showing that I have absolutely no respect for him or what he stands for.[/quote] Freud would have a field day with you.
dominicansoul Posted February 4, 2009 Posted February 4, 2009 i think freud would have a field day with most of us....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now