Saint Therese Posted February 5, 2009 Posted February 5, 2009 I've answered this probably five times on different threads. I think there's a whole thread about in on th LB.
Didymus Posted February 5, 2009 Posted February 5, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1772699' date='Feb 5 2009, 12:44 AM']I've answered this probably five times on different threads. I think there's a whole thread about in on th LB.[/quote] but this is as far as you go in explaing yourself in it: [quote]I could go and on but basically I think President Hussein is the culmination of the communist revolution of the 60's and embraces a philosophy which is basically anti-American.[/quote] if it really means that much to you that you need to use an Irish inflection to give disrespect to Obama than I would certainly expect you to explain why, and not just pass it off as something someone needs to look up in other threads, as if this is some kind of obvious theological debate we're having..
T-Bone _ Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 As fellow cokeheads, we'd get along swimmingly.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 We were warned not too long ago to take this discussion to the lame board... Otherwise I'd be right up in this too. I've said it before.
Saint Therese Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Didymus' post='1772886' date='Feb 5 2009, 08:55 AM']but this is as far as you go in explaing yourself in it: if it really means that much to you that you need to use an Irish inflection to give disrespect to Obama than I would certainly expect you to explain why, and not just pass it off as something someone needs to look up in other threads, as if this is some kind of obvious theological debate we're having..[/quote] Actually that isn't the most I"ve said about. And please don't tell me what I 'need' to do. You are not a moderator. And honestly, I don't really care what you 'expect'. The mods have asked that this subject stay in the LB. Therefore I will not discuss it here further. Edited February 6, 2009 by Saint Therese
Fidei Defensor Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1773674' date='Feb 6 2009, 12:57 AM']Actually that isn't the most I"ve said about. The mods have asked that this subject stay in the LB. Therefore I will not discuss it here further.[/quote] You think that might be a hint?
Didymus Posted February 6, 2009 Posted February 6, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1773674' date='Feb 6 2009, 01:57 AM']Actually that isn't the most I"ve said about. And please don't tell me what I 'need' to do. You are not a moderator. And honestly, I don't really care what you 'expect'. The mods have asked that this subject stay in the LB. Therefore I will not discuss it here further.[/quote] If the mods want it in the lame board, why don't they actually move this to the lame board? it's in the title for crying out loud. I'm only responding to the title.. I'm not telling anyone what they need to do.. any decent examination of the words I used would reveal that I was saying that if [b]you[/b] feel you need to do this, than I would think you would at least give an explanation.. at first I thought it was just a stupid joke that you really felt somehow attached to.. but now I'm really wondering if you have something against the Irish.. Edited February 6, 2009 by Didymus
Lil Red Posted February 6, 2009 Author Posted February 6, 2009 +J.M.J.+ guess what??? more posts moved into this thread!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now