icelandic_iceskater Posted February 15, 2009 Posted February 15, 2009 I'm kinda thinking that it means that the person owning the car likes to think s/he drives like Cullen. Just a guess though.
tinytherese Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1781546' date='Feb 15 2009, 02:44 PM']What does that mean?[/quote] Cullen is the last name of the vampire clan from Twilight.
tinytherese Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes.
Selah Posted September 30, 2011 Author Posted September 30, 2011 Ch ch What is missing? U R!!!! HAHAHAHA! GET IT? :D
MIKolbe Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 you REALLY don't want me to do anything annoying
faithcecelia Posted October 1, 2011 Posted October 1, 2011 As a nanny to an autistic 4yr old, it takes a lot to really annoy me - I actually find things amusing on the whole, so annoy a way, I always need a laugh!
Not A Mallard Posted October 1, 2011 Posted October 1, 2011 I ANNOY OTHER PHATMASSERS WITH WHAT? A BUNCH OF SPOONS?
faithcecelia Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1317523432' post='2313647'] there is no spoon [/quote] Don't be a loon, theres no room for a spoon, we are on an economy flight to the moon - hope we get there soon!
Clare~Therese Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 Spoons and rental cars and Phatmass, oh my.
Nunsense Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 I only get annoyed when I am tired, and that is most of the time I am also annoyed that I am not in the same time zone as most phatmassers and have to catch up on a million posts when I come back online after a good night's sleep!
faithcecelia Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 I tend to be my most annoying when I am overtired, I get sort of drunk from being over tired. The time I was up for 3days wit no sleep at all was surreal. Oh and when I just say Why? to everything.
Nunsense Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 I get annoyed at myself when I get annoyed at someone else
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now