Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

faithcecelia
Posted

I got annoyed with myself this morning, but thats for the Bad Catholic thread :unsure:

Posted

I think I probably annoy other phatmassers by posting too much, but I don't really care, so that probably annoys them too! :P

dominicansoul
Posted

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxmgjl1nhz1qatxu3o1_500.gif[/img]

Posted

[img]http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab166/nunsense/homerdoh.jpg[/img]

faithcecelia
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1317556319' post='2313829']
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxmgjl1nhz1qatxu3o1_500.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Now this [i]is[/i] annoying :flex:

bernadette d
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1317556319' post='2313829']
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxmgjl1nhz1qatxu3o1_500.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Wow, don't like to think what this might do to someone with epilepsy

Posted

HEY DS!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fS8uiEwidY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fS8uiEwidY&feature=related[/url]

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts

Not A Mallard
Posted

[i][b]I'm Batman.[/b][/i]

Posted

The alligator is my friend

and he can be your friend too

if only you would understand

that he has feelings too


allllllllllligator!

Posted

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-i3fJ1qiuH50/Tn6MwWqjEpI/AAAAAAAAAEM/InCl4S5oy1g/w500-h275-k/c7MtH.png[/img]

dominicansoul
Posted (edited)

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1317574436' post='2313929']
HEY DS!!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI[/media]
[/quote]
[img]http://www.dutchplace.nl/phpBB2/images/smilies/pullhair.gif[/img]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Edited by dominicansoul
i<3franciscans
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1317556319' post='2313829']
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxmgjl1nhz1qatxu3o1_500.gif[/img]
[/quote]
This is gonna make me puke!

MissScripture
Posted

But I can still post. :wave:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...