benedict_x Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 I dun live in the Us..... I feel so left out now........ That one vote... thats me...... (runs and hides in a corner)
Im4Him Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 I don't live in the US either, benedict. Don't feel left out.
immaculata Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 whoa...... who let all these foreigners in here? Just kiddin', guys! We luv ya!
Joseph Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 I am from central illnois and am currently living near Eastern Illinois University where I go to school
Norseman82 Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 [quote name='annie' date='Mar 19 2004, 08:22 PM'] bigger hint: Billy Graham [/quote] Oh...Wheaton!!!! NW side of Chicago here. Unfortunately, one of the famous people who grew up a half mile from where I now live is Hugh Hefner....
Norseman82 Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 19 2004, 08:02 PM'] Oh... no... it's wherever that humongous church is, right? I can't remember the name of it (isn't that weird? I KNOW the name of it).... [/quote] You're thinking of Willow Creek, right??
Norseman82 Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 [quote name='immaculata' date='Mar 19 2004, 09:00 PM'] Midwesterners are winning!!!!!!! [/quote] Hey, what do you expect from the land of voting "early and often"....even if you're dead!!!
Norseman82 Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Mar 19 2004, 08:37 PM'] i know the Bears' chaplain. Maybe someday he'll find the right team and convert to Packerism. [/quote] Are you talking about Fr. Peter Armenio????? He'll never convert to Packerism; being a Bears fan is great mortification!!!
Jericho923 Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 home home is in Colombia, S.A. but i go to school in VA...is that south or northeast?
Homestarlover85 Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 yes...I live in the south...but not for long... I'm a yankee at heart
Jericho923 Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 i will be in Indiana in about a year what region is that?
Jericho923 Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 i wonder too..maybe it is like North kinda central kinda west, or maybe Southy Canada
Lil Red Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 you didn't have northwest on there! So i picked "west". I'm in Montana!
rachael Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 born in Houston, Texas lives in Marietta, Georgia go south!
Homestarlover85 Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 [quote name='Jericho923' date='Mar 20 2004, 01:00 AM'] i wonder too..maybe it is like North kinda central kinda west, or maybe Southy Canada [/quote] oh that was what i was wondering about
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 Michigan.... Good old, unpredicidable, getting irrating, boring Michigan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now