Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 Michigan.... Good old, unpredicidable, getting irrating, boring Michigan
Colleen Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 [quote name='Norseman82' date='Mar 19 2004, 11:15 PM'] Are you talking about Fr. Peter Armenio????? He'll never convert to Packerism; being a Bears fan is great mortification!!! [/quote] Yeah, do you know him? Well, yes, i suppose you're right. Being a Bears fan MUST be a great mortification for him.
PedroX Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 Norseman, correct on both answers (Wheaton and Willow Creek). Other famous Wheaton grads include Wes Craven (nightmare on Elm Street) and Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails). To whomever asked, Indiana is Midwest and proud. Of course, southern Indiana is way too much like Kentucky, but what can you do? peace...
Rebirth flame Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 werd, fx2!!! i'm in indiana righ' by the Golden Dome as well!
Birgitta Noel Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 VA is definitely the South. I moved there from FL for college and used to joke about going to school up north, but don't let those from the commonwealth hear you call them northerners! Now I live in Peoria, IL though....
Gretchen Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 Yay for Midwest! I live in a northwest Indiana. So I'm kinda close to the Golden Dome people.
valley Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 Alaska! Yep, as north as you can get. Who was the other who voted Alaska/Hawaii? From Alaska or Hawaii?
Paladin D Posted March 20, 2004 Author Posted March 20, 2004 [quote name='aznsonny27' date='Mar 20 2004, 03:32 PM'] is arizona south or west? [/quote] It's west. When it's passed Texas/Oklahoma, it's West.
crossingstandrewspass Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 I live in Western Pennsylvania... prime ground for rolling your eyes when you were born and raised in Florida.
mammo Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 (edited) Go Hoosiers!!! With miles of Cornfields Edited March 20, 2004 by mammo
rachael Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 [quote name='valley' date='Mar 20 2004, 04:27 PM'] Alaska! Yep, as north as you can get. Who was the other who voted Alaska/Hawaii? From Alaska or Hawaii? [/quote] alaska is fun and its such a purdy state
mulls Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 i live in the tri-state area of CT......NOT New England. New England stinks.
Carrie Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 I'm a Yankee. Northeast here. New York for those who wanna be specific.
annie Posted March 21, 2004 Posted March 21, 2004 pedrox and norseman, Bingo, it is Wheaton. Other famous Wheatonites: The Belushi brothers....
ilovechrist Posted March 21, 2004 Posted March 21, 2004 [quote name='Sursum Corda' date='Mar 19 2004, 07:56 PM'] I live in Grand Rapids, MI after living in Steubenville, OH...I never thought I'd say this, but I miss Steubie. [/quote] lol! 1-i was born in Flint MI 2-i lived in Steubie for 10 years 3-now i live in NC!! how crazy is that?! p.s. i miss Steubie too..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now