An Old School Catholic Message Board

Chris Matthews: Anti-abortionists Are Terrorists

Lil Red

+J.M.J.+
[url="http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/03/matthews_anti_abortion_terrorists.html"]http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/200...terrorists.html[/url]

:rolleyes:

The more they dehumanize us, the more they discredit us.

I wonder, truly wonder, how they differentiate their own diatribe from us to exempt themselves of this 'verbal terrorism' charge?

Anywho...

Once, I read through a website stating how Guy Fawk's attempt on the king's life was an early example of Catholic terrorism. Looks like we were the ennemy then, we still are now.

Lounge Daddy

Watch the talk of terrorism. As soon as the State labels something "terrorism," people go to prison before even being tried properly.

[url="http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-airline-felonies20-2009jan20,0,5468299.story?page=2"]This recent LA Times story [/url]looks into some 200 cases of prosecuted "terrorism" and haven't found one that actually includes a real threat. But yet, normal Americans are going to prison and being held by the US Department of Defense.

For example, disciplining your children on a plane is terrorism--you will have your children taken away from you, and you will sit in a prison cell until you plead guilty. Having a quiet moment that involves resting your head on your lover's lap on a plane is terrorism.

This was all during the Bush administration. So it wouldn't surprise me if being actively pro-life would also be "terrorism."

[b]Chris Matthews: Will Sebelius Survive ‘Terrorism of the Anti-Abortion People?’[/b]
• She has a better chance than a newly formed fetus.
• trying to preserve human life is considered terrorism.
• The real terrorism happens inside the abortion clinic.
• this is a case of convoluted logic carried to the extreme.
• See Isaiah 5:20 for meaning

[b]You want to talk about verbal terrorism?[/b]
• [mod]Language. --Era Might[/mod] a president who makes the stock market tank EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH??? Any time that amateur opens his pie hole it's another 400 points lost.

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1796599' date='Mar 3 2009, 06:17 PM']They should be more afraid of God than us.[/quote]

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Government should be afraid of its people."
- V

I agree with you. But that movie quote just popped into my head.

Government isn't afraid of us, they are trying to keep us afraid of them. But that's just a recipe for disaster. People are going to push back.

Another movie quote... didn't Yoda say something about fear leading to anger?

Edited by Lounge Daddy

MissScripture

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1796953' date='Mar 3 2009, 11:13 PM']"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Government should be afraid of its people."
- V

I agree with you. But that movie quote just popped into my head.

Government isn't afraid of us, they are trying to keep us afraid of them. But that's just a recipe for disaster. People are going to push back.

Another movie quote... didn't Yoda say something about fear leading to anger?[/quote]
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to...suffering!" ~Yoda

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1796822' date='Mar 3 2009, 10:52 PM']There's no need to use language like that to make your point.[/quote]
please allow me to rephrase that statement:

[b]You want to talk about verbal terrorism?[/b]
The train wreck of a president who makes the stock market tank EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH??? Any time that proletarian opens the Gov. check book, another 400 points is lost.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1796599' date='Mar 3 2009, 06:17 PM']They should be more afraid of God than us.[/quote]

I'm certain God will soon be regarded as the 'imaginary chief' of all terrorists and that religion will soon be regarded as the ultimate evil. Just like communism used to say only differently.

How does that go? until we learn to love each other, this evil will always return only with a different name.

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1796953' date='Mar 4 2009, 12:13 AM']"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Government should be afraid of its people."
- V

[snip][/quote]

Does this look familiar?

[img]http://www.peggyhannum.com/peggyunicornphoto.jpg[/img]

This one is a little clearer:

[img]http://fbecuwe.free.fr/licorcap.jpg[/img]

Lounge Daddy

Yes, it's a happy confinement. "I could easily get free if I wished, but I am too busy eating the fruit from this tree that I am tethered to." Mmmmm... pomegranates.

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1797180' date='Mar 4 2009, 10:40 AM']Yes, it's a happy confinement. "I could easily get free if I wished, but I am too busy eating the fruit from this tree that I am tethered to." Mmmmm... pomegranates.[/quote]

And the king every morning sees the unicorn and boasts to everyone how powerful and magnificent he is for having such a beast captured in his yard. The unicorn sees the king but thinks not of escape, for how could the king be such a fool as to believe such a small rope, such a small fence can contain it, and thus the king must merely be a simple dream and not exist at all.