Galloglasses' Alt Posted March 16, 2009 Author Posted March 16, 2009 Ok ok, not sneaky. [i]Overtly ambitious[/i]
Socrates Posted March 17, 2009 Posted March 17, 2009 Does that "Socrates" fellow have a place in your mythos?
Winchester Posted March 17, 2009 Posted March 17, 2009 Self promotion is unbecoming. You should have pm'ed me--I would have plugged you.
Galloglasses' Alt Posted March 17, 2009 Author Posted March 17, 2009 Guys guys guys! I'm working! I needs funny! D=
Galloglasses' Alt Posted March 18, 2009 Author Posted March 18, 2009 I actually have a few sketches drawn up, may put them up later.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now