dauntingknight Posted March 21, 2009 Author Posted March 21, 2009 [quote name='BG45' post='1812593' date='Mar 20 2009, 08:14 PM']Scouts: [img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/zhiele/cylon_mark1.jpg[/img] And Finally: The Inquisition's blessing. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/ordos45/40kInquisition02.jpg[/img][/quote] Wow....
Galloglasses' Alt Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 Hold on a minute, I didn't say you could borrow Rex! >=C
dauntingknight Posted March 24, 2009 Author Posted March 24, 2009 This is what I call WAR!!! [img]http://www.zolamantia.com/images/gallery/usmc/105%20Howitzers,%20Med%20Cruise%201962.jpg[/img]
princessgianna Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 [img]http://letsparty.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/medieval-knight-costume-1.jpg[/img]
princessgianna Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1815220' date='Mar 23 2009, 10:35 PM']Donny? Don Quixote? Is that you???[/quote] wha? oh never mind! (I see the my studies owe a great deal to Wikipedia!)
Nihil Obstat Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1815222' date='Mar 23 2009, 10:37 PM']wha? oh never mind! (I see the my studies owe a great deal to Wikipedia!) [/quote] He and I are old friends. We've been going in seperate directions in the last few years, but he's now a minor baron in the West.
princessgianna Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1815225' date='Mar 23 2009, 10:39 PM']He and I are old friends. We've been going in seperate directions in the last few years, but he's now a minor baron in the West.[/quote] Oh how wonderful! He seems very nice and true!
Nihil Obstat Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1815234' date='Mar 23 2009, 10:46 PM']Oh how wonderful! He seems very nice and true![/quote] He's... a very upfront fellow, for sure. Quite devoted to the ideal of chivalry. Between you and me though, he's slightly unstable. Maybe a little bit below average in the ol' noggin'.
dauntingknight Posted March 24, 2009 Author Posted March 24, 2009 I challenge anybody to a duel. [img]http://www.royalirishlancers.co.uk/images/lancers_aldershot.jpg[/img]
Galloglasses' Alt Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 Baron Prince Galloglasses accepts your challenge good sir.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now