Nihil Obstat Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 [quote name='dauntingknight' post='1812880' date='Mar 20 2009, 11:53 PM']Have you slept outside before under 30 degree weather and in nothing but your shorts a T-Shirt and a sleeping bag?[/quote] This is a Catholic phorum!! Near occasions of sin!!! If you say it, someone might imagine her doing it! We need to tell a certain other guy that he isn't allowed to read this thread.
txdinghysailor Posted March 21, 2009 Author Posted March 21, 2009 [quote name='dauntingknight' post='1812880' date='Mar 21 2009, 01:53 AM']Have you slept outside before under 30 degree weather and in nothing but your shorts a T-Shirt and a sleeping bag?[/quote] No, but as long as it's a good sleeping bag it couldn't have been too bad. ANd if it wasn't a good sleeping bag, you're an idiot for sleeping outside.
rose wrought of iron Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 Would you believe that I've never been camping? Sad, is it not?
TotusTuusMaria Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 [quote name='rose wrought of iron' post='1813389' date='Mar 21 2009, 04:38 PM']Would you believe that I've never been camping? Sad, is it not? [/quote] No. I am envious. I went camping. It was the worst 12 hours of my life. I demanded to come back home.
rose wrought of iron Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 But I want to go camping! Why did you not like it so much?
rachael Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 camping is freakin' awesome. don't listen to her.
txdinghysailor Posted March 22, 2009 Author Posted March 22, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1813402' date='Mar 21 2009, 06:00 PM']No. I am envious. I went camping. It was the worst 12 hours of my life. I demanded to come back home.[/quote] You are by nature an evil person if you don't like camping!
txdinghysailor Posted March 22, 2009 Author Posted March 22, 2009 [quote name='elizabeth09' post='1813848' date='Mar 22 2009, 03:23 AM']Have you ever been camping?[/quote] Ummmm, YES! The first time I went camping I think I was like 2. Since then I've gone camping more times than I can remember. 2 backpacking trips in the Ozarks, and a week long canoe trip in Canada included. Some of my best memories in life have come when camping. Granted, sometimes there are parts of camping that smell of elderberries. For instance, on a weeklong camp with the Boy Scouts, and it rained 5 days in a row. But it was still fun. We just found ways to have fun in the rain! (BTW, when it finally dried off, and everyone took off their wet socks, you could smell wet sock throughout the entire campsite. Also, we had a cool storm come through one night that snapped a wooden tent pole about 4 inches in diameter. Super windy, and tons of fun.... The wind and lightning were SO cool). Anyways, yes i've been camping.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now