Birgitta Noel Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 (edited) [url="http://www.concernedcatholics.org/iq-test.htm"]Catholic IQ Test[/url] Post your scores.... I got 100%. All these years of teaching CCD paid off Edited March 23, 2004 by Birgitta Noel
Colleen Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 VERY GOOD!! Your Catholic IQ score is: 100%. Questions answered correctly first time: 30/30
homeschoolmom Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 (edited) 95%-- hey, I'm new... And I didn't read too carefully... Edited March 23, 2004 by homeschoolmom
BullnaChinaShop Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 I got a 98% because I didn't read a couple of them close enough. I missed two out of 30 but it gave me a 98% when 28/30 is 93.3%. They should talk to my professors about how to calculate percentages.
cmotherofpirl Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 I disagree with the question about going to Communion during Easter time: He who does not receive Holy Communion during the Easter time commits what type of sin? If I go to confession and recieve Communion the whole rest of the year, but don't recieve during the Easter time I am not committing a mortal sin.
yesygerm Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 I missed one...I'm embarrassed to say which one. [b]Your Catholic IQ score is: 98%.[/b]
ilovechrist Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 [quote name='yesygerm' date='Mar 23 2004, 01:42 PM'] I missed one...I'm embarrassed to say which one. [b]Your Catholic IQ score is: 98%.[/b] [/quote] some of those are trick q's... i still got 100% tho
hermit Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Mar 23 2004, 01:39 PM'] I disagree with the question about going to Communion during Easter time: He who does not receive Holy Communion during the Easter time commits what type of sin? If I go to confession and recieve Communion the whole rest of the year, but don't recieve during the Easter time I am not committing a mortal sin. [/quote] I'm with you on that one, what about people who are unable to recieve communion on Easter IE sickness car accident ect ect
Birgitta Noel Posted March 23, 2004 Author Posted March 23, 2004 Then in that circumstance you don't meet the normal 3 condidtions for mortal sin. You're not freely choosing to sin by not receiving on Easter....
XIX Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 Yeah, missing mass like that is actually a "grave matter." 95%, should have known the others probably.
Jake Huether Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 29/30. That silly part about "the devil made me do it". Technically that is NOT one of the three requirements for a mortal sin. That's just implied. That messed me up. :angry:
Theologian in Training Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 I cannot believe that I forgot what the fifth commandment was. I mean I know the commandments, sometimes I don't quite remember the order. I would attribute it to senility, but being 27 I have no excuse. Time to refresh my memory in basic catechetics....horrible...perhaps, dUst should divest me of my title of Church Scholar :noidea: Otherwise, I got everything else. God Bless
cmotherofpirl Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 [quote name='Theologian in Training' date='Mar 23 2004, 05:12 PM'] I cannot believe that I forgot what the fifth commandment was. I mean I know the commandments, sometimes I don't quite remember the order. I would attribute it to senility, but being 27 I have no excuse. Time to refresh my memory in basic catechetics....horrible...perhaps, dUst should divest me of my title of Church Scholar :noidea: Otherwise, I got everything else. God Bless [/quote] :rotfl: I got that one right Theo: I guessed... Somehow I don't think God worries about the numbers.
crazycatholicgirl Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 I am very disappointed I recieved a 91% At least its an A
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now