Brother Adam Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 100% That wasn't even a challenge. That was SO Easy.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 [quote]Your Catholic IQ score is: 97%. Questions answered correctly first time: 29/30[/quote] And I'm not even Catholic!!!!
morostheos Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 100% Some of them were tricky though. I had to think "what answer are they expecting?" rather than what it would be technically, like the mortal sin ones. Technically the questions should say something like, "If the other two requirements of a mortal sin have been fulfilled, which action would cause you to be in a state of mortal sin?" I suppose I'm just picky.
Theologian in Training Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Mar 23 2004, 04:09 PM'] :rotfl: I got that one right Theo: I guessed... Somehow I don't think God worries about the numbers. [/quote] Agreed.
Birgitta Noel Posted March 24, 2004 Author Posted March 24, 2004 Ok, time to come clean...I guessed on the indulgence one!
Rebirth flame Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 i got 'em all right... i also guessed on the indulgence one. i must say, though, that the Church states that if you are to recieve the Eucharist at least once a year, it is to be during the Easter season. i do not know, however, if it is a mortal sin. I'd assume that under [i]most[/i] (not all) circumstances, that if you'd not recieving the Eucharist on Sunday at mass, you're more or less not at mass (grant you that there are circumstances such as being homebound, etc.) and that in itself is a mortal sin. that is my take on their reasoning
cathgirl Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 It says I got 96%, but I'm not thinkin that that is correct.
Norseman82 Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 100%. Questions generally too easy, but a few you did have to read carefully. And a few - the answers were implied by the previous question, like the one on original sin. As far as receiving communion during Easter time, it is the 3rd precept of the church. See CCC 2042 and canon 920.
WCC_Catholic Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 94% i guess i need a little work but it is not tha bad Sarah Marie
BLAZEr Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 I got a 100% Hey, and TheoinTraining . . . sounds like its time to train harder! lol I didn't guess on any of them, but I did get totally confused on one of them and had to read it like 4 times.
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 Your Catholic IQ score is: 98%. Questions answered correctly first time: 29/30 I got tricked! It asked "what is grace" and the first thing I saw was "love" so clicked it and it was the wrong answer. But ultimately it is love so I think maybe I'm right.
~runnergurl~ Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 Eh, didn't do too well. I'm a Catholic-in-Training. I was probably drawing in my CCD book when these were mentioned. This was my favorite question: 14 Which of the following is prohibited by Catholic Church? Horoscope, tarot cards, seances, Ouija boards Confession Daily Mass Rosary I picked the last one Just kidding. Off to bed. Hope yall have a great day tomorrow! God bless!!
God Conquers Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 Ya, their definition of Grace is wierd. I'd never seen that before, I got that wrong. Otherwise 98%
Jericho923 Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 97% ...but i would now get 100% thanks to the mistakes and the Grace to get up!
Theologian in Training Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 [quote name='BLAZEr' date='Mar 23 2004, 10:08 PM'] I got a 100% Hey, and TheoinTraining . . . sounds like its time to train harder! lol I didn't guess on any of them, but I did get totally confused on one of them and had to read it like 4 times. [/quote] I did not say I did not know the commandment, I just didn't know what number it was. L_D, I read that one a couple of times until I saw gift, and remembered that its original meaning in the Latin is gift, and therefore chose that one. God Bless
mom25angels Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 100%, but , hey, I just heard a talk on indulgences last week!! Sarah
benedict_x Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 98% here..... <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ARGH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have NO idea what BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN means.............
annie Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 benedict_x, that's when it helps to have been a convert from Evangelical Christianity
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now