An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wicky Wicky Wack

Arpy

If it, an okay but not SO great novel, were out of this world, but still in fashion when in Clovis, NM my great hands, the fluffy pancake and grapes, with seeds of a withering oak, under a canopy of saurkraut fabric delightable filters will go away.

:rolling:

This Izzy terrible. I'm going to be together forever, soldier boy, YOU!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!! my love, be giggling all day.

Some o[i][/i]f us a[i][/i]re killjoys. We stick i[i][/i]t t[i][/i]o th[i][/i]e Man. Y[i][/i]ou know... dUSt(th[i][/i]e ultra-annoying). :P

I[i][/i]t's ea[i][/i]sy t[u][/u]o g[i][/i]et arou[i][/i]nd wh[i][/i]en yo[i][/i]u're co[i][/i]ol li[i][/i]ke m[i][/i]e.

I[i][/i]t's ea[i][/i]sy t[u][/u]o g[i][/i]et arou[i][/i]nd wh[i][/i]en yo[i][/i]u're co[i][/i]ol li[i][/i]ke m[i][/i]e.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1822150' date='Apr 1 2009, 01:08 PM']I[i][/i]t's ea[i][/i]sy t[u][/u]o g[i][/i]et arou[i][/i]nd wh[i][/i]en yo[i][/i]u're co[i][/i]ol li[i][/i]ke m[i][/i]e.[/quote]
I se[i][/i]e. Hit reply a[b][/b]nd become en[i][/i]lightened!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

t[i][/i]o
becomes to be together forever, soldier boy, YOU!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!! my love,

i[i][/i]t
becomes it, an okay but not SO great novel,

h[i][/i]e
becomes it

a[i][/i]nd
becomes and grapes, with seeds of a withering oak, under a canopy of saurkraut fabric

a[i][/i]re
becomes AAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!

ap[i][/i]ril
becomes march

fo[i][/i]ols
becomes geniuses

th[i][/i]e
becomes the fluffy pancake and grapes, with seeds of a withering oak, under a canopy of saurkraut fabric delightable

Why do I always feel like I'm off the fluffy pancake and grapes, with seeds of a withering oak, under a canopy of saurkraut fabric delightable outside off an inside joke when I'm off Phatmass?

Edited by VoTeckam

HisChildForever

I b[i][/i]elieve th[i][/i]e w[i][/i]ord "th[i][/i]at" co[i][/i]mes o[i][/i]ut a[i][/i]s "wicky wicky wack."

Edited by HisChildForever

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

i[i][/i]n
becomes out of this world, but still in fashion when in Clovis, NM

o[i][/i]f
becomes of, coagulated milk,

th[i][/i]at
become that wicky wicky wack