An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wicky Wicky Wack

Arpy

Nihil Obstat

mby (i)t wll hlp (i)f \/\/e uz 1337 5p33k

Edited by Nihil Obstat

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1822210' date='Apr 1 2009, 02:37 PM']mby (i)t wll hlp (i)f \/\/e uz 1337 5p33k[/quote]
I don't think t[i][/i]oo many a[i][/i]re fluent.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1822214' date='Apr 1 2009, 03:39 PM']I don't think t[i][/i]oo many a[i][/i]re fluent.[/quote]
G[i][/i]ood p[i][/i]oint. Th[i][/i]at li[i][/i]ttle sent[i][/i]ence too[i][/i]k m[i][/i]e thr[i][/i]ee min[i][/i]utes t[i][/i]o ty[i][/i]pe.

Nihil Obstat

to be together forever, soldier boy, YOU!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!! my love, be together forever, soldier boy, soldier boy, YOU!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!! my love, be together forever, soldier boy, soldier boy, soldier boy, YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!! my love,
it, an okay but not SO great novel,, an okay but not SO great novel,, an okay but not SO great novel,
it, an okay but not SO great novel,, an okay but not SO great novel,
and grapes, with seeds of a withering oak, under a canopy of saurkraut fabric grapes, with seeds of, coagulated milk, a withering oak, under a canopy of, coagulated milk, saurkraut fabric grapes, with seeds of, coagulated milk,, coagulated milk, a withering oak, under a canopy of, coagulated milk,, coagulated milk, saurkraut fabric
AAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!
march
geniuses
the fluffy pancake and grapes, with seeds of a withering oak, under a canopy of saurkraut fabric delightable fluffy pancake and grapes, with seeds of a withering oak, under a canopy of saurkraut fabric grapes, with seeds of, coagulated milk, a withering oak, under a canopy of, coagulated milk, saurkraut fabric delightable fluffy pancake and grapes, with seeds of a withering oak, under a canopy of saurkraut fabric grapes, with seeds of, coagulated milk, a withering oak, under a canopy of, coagulated milk, saurkraut fabric grapes, with seeds of, coagulated milk,, coagulated milk, a withering oak, under a canopy of, coagulated milk,, coagulated milk, saurkraut fabric delightable
out of, coagulated milk,, coagulated milk, this world, but still out of, coagulated milk, this world, but still out of this world, but still in fashion when in Clovis, NM fashion when out of this world, but still in fashion when in Clovis, NM Clovis, NM fashion when out of, coagulated milk, this world, but still out of this world, but still in fashion when in Clovis, NM fashion when out of this world, but still in fashion when in Clovis, NM Clovis, NM Clovis, NM
of, coagulated milk,, coagulated milk,, coagulated milk,
that wicky wicky wack wicky wicky wack wicky wicky wack
wha wha wha wha whazzzz
off
FORE!!!
coagulated milk

Edited by Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1822210' date='Apr 1 2009, 05:37 PM']mby (i)t wll hlp (i)f \/\/e uz 1337 5p33k[/quote]
I know nothing about "1337 5p33k" an[i][/i]d I unde[i][/i]rstood th[i][/i]at.

missionseeker

[quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1822129' date='Apr 1 2009, 01:56 PM']How long will this last <_<[/quote]

a[i][/i]ww t[i][/i][i][/i]h[i][/i]e n00b can[i][/i]'t t[i][/i]ake t[i][/i]h[i][/i]e jo[i][/i]ke?

:P

[quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1822129' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:56 PM']How long will this last <_<[/quote]
awww th[i][/i]e n00b!!!

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Moosey' post='1822398' date='Apr 1 2009, 08:18 PM']I know nothing about "1337 5p33k" an[i][/i]d I unde[i][/i]rstood th[i][/i]at.[/quote]
I speak a very impure form o[i][/i]f i[i][/i]t.

Edited by Nihil Obstat