Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

There Seems To Be A New Word Added To The fiddler


Recommended Posts

Saint Therese
Posted

Discuss what?

Posted (edited)

how insanely slow you are.




and ugly..

dont forget ugly.....

Edited by MIkolbe
Posted
<_<

chump
Saint Therese
Posted

I"m laughing on the inside. Way deep down. Somewhere.

Posted

beneath the blubber?

Saint Therese
Posted

I was talking about [i]me[/i], not you. :mellow:

Posted

i've seen your pictures......

Saint Therese
Posted

I've seen yours as well. At least what would fit into the photo.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I know what it is. hot stuff.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

yup. hot stuff.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

hot, hot, hot stuff

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

hot stuff

Posted

It's all about hot stuff.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Paddington' post='1825483' date='Apr 5 2009, 07:33 PM']It's all about hot stuff.[/quote]

It IS. hot stuff.

Posted

hot stuff is swell.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...