Laudate_Dominum Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Alt+F4
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 I'm going to petition dUSt to add the word 'chump' to the fiddler. Do you realize how insulting that word is? I'm infuriated right now because you had the audacity to describe me with that word. HOW DARE YOU!!
Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 Z, I actually do know what it is too. geniuses!
zunshynn Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 (edited) You said you'd tell me if I was nice. When have I ever not been nice to you? I even said you had a cool avatar, and you just laughed! Edited November 21, 2009 by zunshynn
Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='20 November 2009 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1258777983' post='2006684'] You said you'd tell me if I was nice. When have I ever not been nice to you? I even said you had a cool avatar, and you just laughed! [/quote] You're not used to this being nice thing, are you? I already knew I had a nice avatar.
ardillacid Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' date='05 April 2009 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1238965889' post='1825363'] I've seen yours as well. At least what would fit into the photo. [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='notardillacid' date='20 November 2009 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1258780346' post='2006723'] [/quote] I hope you're thinking what I'm thinking, because otherwise I'll feel so depraved.
zunshynn Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='20 November 2009 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1258778068' post='2006685'] You're not used to this being nice thing, are you? I already knew I had a nice avatar. [/quote] Hey, I also gave you an award, did you forget?
Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='20 November 2009 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1258780493' post='2006726'] Hey, I also gave you an award, did you forget? [/quote] Check your wall, ZeeZee.
ardillacid Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 November 2009 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1258780492' post='2006725'] I hope you're thinking what I'm thinking, because otherwise I'll feel so depraved. [/quote] We can be depraved together!
zunshynn Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 ZeeZee? I'm not sure I like that... Anyway, I can't believe you had even the slightest doubt that I was wrong.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='20 November 2009 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1258780888' post='2006736'] ZeeZee? I'm not sure I like that... Anyway, I can't believe you had even the slightest doubt that I was wrong. [/quote] I like ZeeZee. I honestly didn't think it would go quite that fast.
zunshynn Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='20 November 2009 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1258780957' post='2006738'] I like ZeeZee. I honestly didn't think it would go quite that fast. [/quote] Be humbled by it. Now you know it has little to do with actual charm and wit and orthodoxy... but merely a magnetic phenomena, a proof of physics. We can all become atheists now.
zunshynn Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 Scratch that. Proper atheists are not concerned with humility.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='20 November 2009 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1258781298' post='2006747'] Be humbled by it. Now you know it has little to do with actual charm and wit and orthodoxy... but merely a magnetic phenomena, a proof of physics. We can all become atheists now. [/quote] Ouch. I think I will come up with an alternate theorem describing this phenomenon.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='20 November 2009 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1258781397' post='2006750'] Scratch that. Proper atheists are not concerned with humility. [/quote] Good call, good call.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now