Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

hoosieranna
Posted

Q: What is one highly overrated sweet?

A: Katie Couric.

Saint Therese
Posted

What taste nasty?

Squirrel

FPCthegreat
Posted

what is the most evil of creatures?

Sven

TotusTuusMaria
Posted (edited)

Q. if you took the first "e" out of "seven" what word would you get?

A. polka-dots

Edited by TotusTuusMaria
FPCthegreat
Posted

what are on my pants?

fire

Posted

Q. What should you burn a witch with?


A. Holy water

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

Q. What did the exorcist sprinkle on you when he came to your house?

A. the dark

Posted

Q: What is an example of an answer that makes it hard to make a fitting question?





A: the vast, frozen tundra

dauntingknight
Posted (edited)

Q:What laundry detergent are you using?

A:"I'm Superman!"

Edited by dauntingknight
Posted

Q. What does Superman say when people ask him who he is?

A. Lox

Posted

Q. What does T-Bone eat every morning on a bagel.


A. A 14 million dollar jet engine.

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

Q. What is something you'll never have?

A. the light

The Bus Station
Posted

Q: What are you squinting at?

A: hay

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

Q. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

A. octu-mom

  • 1 year later...
The Bus Station
Posted

Q: What did they re-name "Polygamist Mom Weekly" Magazine?

A: There be somethin' STANKY in da state of Denmark!

Posted

Q: Dansk! What's that staunch?

A: The most ridiculous man in the world.

Posted

Q: Who did you say stole your heart?



A: I'm younger than I look.

Posted

coagulated milk







What am I doing tonight?

The Bus Station
Posted

Q: So... you wanna ask me anything?

A: Jenga

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

Q. Wait, why was the old thread deleted?


A. I've been thinking about your question for some time, ma'am, and I still don't know the answer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...