Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

How close are you all from Pittsburgh, PA?

srsly...

lemmeno.

thanks

eagle_eye222001
Posted

At college with no car and no money. I can pray. That's about it. :mellow:

That and conduct cyber-warfare.....:hehe:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/atreyu/track/falling+down"]Atreyu - Falling Down[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Posted

let me clarify

in miles, how close are you from Pittsburgh, PA?

Posted

280 miles =( a solid 4 hour drive.

Posted

that is pretty close, tho.....

princessgianna
Posted

far enough that I can't babysit for you!

:mellow: Sorry though~

Posted

It is close enough for several things.

1) Driving to Pittsburgh to see a hockey game

2) anything having to do with mead or pie

3) idk, my bff jill?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1826936' date='Apr 6 2009, 11:14 PM']let me clarify

in miles, how close are you from Pittsburgh, PA?[/quote]
Gimme a break, Im a New Englander.

669 mi

Posted

What are you after with phatmassers close to Pittsburgh?

Posted

i may be moving there.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Further than Moosey, I think. :P

Posted

can you and moosey switch?

Posted

Do you live up North Trish?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1826967' date='Apr 6 2009, 11:25 PM']i may be moving there.[/quote]

In that case,

4) Driving to Pitt to bring MIKolbe some mead.

Posted

THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Posted

Yeah I've done the Pitt drive a few times, it's really not far at all, like driving to my grandparents place, except.... when I get there my grandparents aren't there. :mellow:

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' post='1826975' date='Apr 6 2009, 09:26 PM']Do you live up North Trish?[/quote]

Born, raised, and currently residing in Maine, but just til August, hopefully. :smokey:

Posted

oh, sorry...

:(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...