rizz_loves_jesus Posted April 22, 2009 Posted April 22, 2009 Pssh I don't even need anyone, I'm just that cool.
picchick Posted April 22, 2009 Posted April 22, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1843820' date='Apr 22 2009, 07:13 PM']at least I don't choke on my dismounts. [/quote] There was once when I misjudged my horse's height as I was dismounting and I fell off and hit my butt on the ground. [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1843838' date='Apr 22 2009, 07:27 PM']no you're not. I have Peyton and Addison. so sry. i win.[/quote] tru dat.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1843606' date='Apr 22 2009, 05:34 PM']orly?????? good to know!! [/quote] Yup.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now