Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Goerge Bush  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Dust's Sister' post='1830664' date='Apr 10 2009, 03:22 AM']too bad I wasn't a moderator I'd delete them all.[/quote]
When I was a Phatmass Church Scholar I used to have the ability to erase posts.

Dust's Sister
Posted

[quote name='Mr.CatholicCat' post='1830668' date='Apr 10 2009, 04:26 AM']Yeah... As decreed by the Kitten Council...[/quote]


Kitten Council!!!! :kitten: :kitten: :kitten:

Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1830669' date='Apr 10 2009, 05:26 AM']When I was a Phatmass Church Scholar I used to have the ability to erase posts.[/quote]Maybe if we all scream loud enough it will blow up Phatmass, the posts and all? :lol:

Dust's Sister
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1830669' date='Apr 10 2009, 04:26 AM']When I was a Phatmass Church Scholar I used to have the ability to erase posts.[/quote]


so that's what you people did.... erase posts. :smokey:

Posted

Dust's Sister,

The picture of the Church that you use as your avatar is quite pretty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...