Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am Graduating From High School In 66 Days


Recommended Posts

The Bus Station
Posted

Well alrighty then!

[img]http://www.cosmos.com/Common/Images/Destinations/route-66.jpg[/img]

Posted

It's likely I am too :thumbsup: kudos

The Bus Station
Posted
:clap:

I think we shall have a party.
Posted

I'm done with freshman year in around 35 days.

rose wrought of iron
Posted

[center][size=6]58 for me!!!! :woot: :cool:[/size][/center]

txdinghysailor
Posted

1135 for me!

rose wrought of iron
Posted

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1829295' date='Apr 8 2009, 07:29 PM']1135 for me![/quote]
Way to kill the mood.... <_<

txdinghysailor
Posted

[quote name='rose wrought of iron' post='1829300' date='Apr 8 2009, 08:31 PM']Way to kill the mood.... <_<[/quote]

Hey it's 282 days closer than when I first started!

rose wrought of iron
Posted
:rolleyes:

Oh man, we got our caps and gowns and grad invites today and it's finally starting to hit me that I'm about to graduate. :mellow:









































































:yahoo:
Posted

29 days. :mellow:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I got my grad photo proofs back yet.

I'm sorry, but they are very immensely attractive.

(Don't worry, EagleEye. I won't let Rose see 'em.)
;) :))

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1829394' date='Apr 8 2009, 07:52 PM']I got my grad photo proofs back yet.

I'm sorry, but they are very immensely attractive.

(Don't worry, EagleEye. I won't let Rose see 'em.)
;) :))[/quote]

I don't think he has anything to worry about.
:mellow:


70 days exactly!!!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1829417' date='Apr 8 2009, 09:13 PM']I don't think he has anything to worry about.
:mellow:


70 days exactly!!![/quote]
Rationally you'd think so, but to be honest, the pictures are positively entrancing. Three of my friends swooned and fainted upon laying eyes on them. Several displayed mild symptoms of shock. I've been called at different times "as if he were sculpted by a loving god who loves only him," "positively like Adonis", "majestic", "perfect", "to die for," and "stunning". That was just today.
Frankly, these pictures are somewhat dangerous. I think maybe I need to start keeping them covered so as to not cause extreme jealousy and an abiding sense of inferiority in perfectly normal people.

(Also I'm wearing the nice sweater I got for Christmas in some of them!! :)) )

Posted

or maybe you just imagined all that.
as I said before. he has nothing to worry about.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1829618' date='Apr 8 2009, 11:31 PM']or maybe you just imagined all that.
as I said before. he has nothing to worry about.[/quote]
I hold Rose in the highest regard, and imagine that she can overcome to utter magnificence of my physical appearance, but better safe than sorry.

Posted
:mellow:
Then we agree that you should just lock away all those pics.
Saint Therese
Posted

I graduated thirteen years ago.

Posted

'93?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...