txdinghysailor Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 I'm taking over the world. Yup. if you wanna join me, you can. all i want is smart, athletic, dedicated people. don't care what race, religion, or size you are, as long as you bring something constructive to the table. i'm in charge, but i'm not royalty or anything, just talk to me normally. equipment lists forthcoming before 0545, becuase i have to start getting ready for my day IRL then.
txdinghysailor Posted April 10, 2009 Author Posted April 10, 2009 Infantry weapons: [img]http://www.50bmgstore.com/images/model95.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/aac/m4.jpg[/img] [img]http://bcraig.net/hosting/rifle/sig-p226.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.pfi-hk.com/documents/t_handGrenade_ezg_5.jpg[/img] [img]http://bp1.blogger.com/_gwkPKDdORFo/Rxsuy1ix7wI/AAAAAAAAAJA/nBGf1L2uR3g/s320/c4_a-787821.jpg[img] [img]http://www.airsplat.com/Images/AC-ESCORT-M18C.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 I once again issue a warrant for your immediate capture should you ever set foot in the Western Realm.
txdinghysailor Posted April 10, 2009 Author Posted April 10, 2009 (edited) For the mounted cavalry: [img]http://www.ipmslondon.ca/old%20site/ipmslondon.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/hmmwv.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.army-technology.com/projects/stryker/images/stryker_6.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.usmilitary.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/bradley-fighting-vehicle-enlisted-specialist.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.militaryfactory.com/wallpaper/imgs/m1abrams002.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/images/dpv_lsvbugg.jpg[/img] Edited April 10, 2009 by txdinghysailor
txdinghysailor Posted April 10, 2009 Author Posted April 10, 2009 Air Assets: [img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/04/07/alg_jets.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.army-technology.com/projects/apache/images/apache1111.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.1stclasswallpapers.com/backgrounds/aircraft/image/ac-130_spectre.jpg[/img] [img]http://plaidlemur.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/blackhawk.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.minihelicopter.net/MH53JPaveLowIIIE/MH-53J%20Pave%20Low%20IIIE.jpg[/img] [img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4765/a10warthog2pu9.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.air-attack.com/MIL/_EXP/ucav/ucav_header.jpg[/img]
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 I will drive the fun-looking buggy thingy, but I will not be flying (or riding) on any of those, thank you.
txdinghysailor Posted April 10, 2009 Author Posted April 10, 2009 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1830542' date='Apr 10 2009, 03:57 AM']I will drive the fun-looking buggy thingy, but I will not be flying (or riding) on any of those, thank you. [/quote] Rodg. You can do whatever you want to.
Moosey Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 [quote][img]http://www.air-attack.com/MIL/_EXP/ucav/ucav_header.jpg[/img][/quote] *as lady from Napoleon Dynamite* I want that...
Jaime Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 Katie Couric still finds you irrelevant. Ann Coulter thinks you're adorable
txdinghysailor Posted April 10, 2009 Author Posted April 10, 2009 [quote name='Moosey' post='1830751' date='Apr 10 2009, 11:06 AM']*as lady from Napoleon Dynamite* I want that...[/quote] You got it. [quote name='hot stuff' post='1830757' date='Apr 10 2009, 11:29 AM']Katie Couric still finds you irrelevant. Ann Coulter thinks you're adorable[/quote] I don't get it...
CrossCuT Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 Oooo! Pick me! I want to help! I WANNA DRIVE AN AIRPLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me Maverick!!!! [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1830554' date='Apr 10 2009, 03:08 AM']Cool beans. [/quote] I love it that you say that too!
T-Bone _ Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1830532' date='Apr 10 2009, 12:46 AM'][img]http://www.airsplat.com/Images/AC-ESCORT-M18C.jpg[/img][/quote] This is why reading is important!
Moosey Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1830757' date='Apr 10 2009, 11:29 AM']Katie Couric still finds you irrelevant. Ann Coulter thinks you're adorable[/quote] I don't get it either
princessgianna Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 not impressive i have all awesome planes and things plus! so silly and immature
Not A Mallard Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 I'll bring this guy [img]http://www.transformers-movie-buzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/devastator-art.jpeg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now