txdinghysailor Posted April 10, 2009 Author Posted April 10, 2009 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1830762' date='Apr 10 2009, 11:41 AM']Oooo! Pick me! I want to help! I WANNA DRIVE AN AIRPLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me Maverick!!!![/quote] You got it Maverick.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 (edited) three or four others have rebelled before you to take over the world. this is so old. Long live Princess Gianna, Queen Icey-Ice-Landy, and Queen TTM (and their royal, ever-wise advisor and diplomat, Paddington). Edited April 10, 2009 by TotusTuusMaria
txdinghysailor Posted April 10, 2009 Author Posted April 10, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1830934' date='Apr 10 2009, 03:31 PM']three or four others have rebelled before you to take over the world. this is so old. Long live Princess Gianna, Queen Icey-Ice-Landy, and Queen TTM (and their royal, ever-wise advisor and diplomat, Paddington).[/quote]
princessgianna Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1830934' date='Apr 10 2009, 01:31 PM']three or four others have rebelled before you to take over the world. this is so old. Long live Princess Gianna, Queen Icey-Ice-Landy, and Queen TTM (and their royal, ever-wise advisor and diplomat, Paddington).[/quote] Yes it is. Sorry I understand you may feel left out however that is how it works!
txdinghysailor Posted April 10, 2009 Author Posted April 10, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1830975' date='Apr 10 2009, 04:26 PM'] Yes it is. Sorry I understand you may feel left out however that is how it works![/quote] There may have been other before me, but the difference between them and me is that I'm going to win.
princessgianna Posted April 10, 2009 Posted April 10, 2009 [img]http://www.bambusero.co.nz/images/650/last-samurai/bamboo-film-last-samurai08.jpg[/img]
txdinghysailor Posted April 10, 2009 Author Posted April 10, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1830987' date='Apr 10 2009, 04:34 PM'][img]http://www.bambusero.co.nz/images/650/last-samurai/bamboo-film-last-samurai08.jpg[/img][/quote] [img]http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images/ORD_ATGM_Javelin_Launch_Immediate_lg.jpg[/img]
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 11, 2009 Posted April 11, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1830977' date='Apr 10 2009, 03:27 PM']There may have been other before me, but the difference between them and me is that I'm going to win.[/quote] that is so cute, but .... it just won't happen.
Vincent Vega Posted April 11, 2009 Posted April 11, 2009 (edited) [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1830539' date='Apr 10 2009, 01:54 AM']Air Assets: [img]http://www.army-technology.com/projects/apache/images/apache1111.jpg[/img] [b]First Flight: 1975[/b] [img]http://www.1stclasswallpapers.com/backgrounds/aircraft/image/ac-130_spectre.jpg[/img] [b]First Flight: 1954[/b] [img]http://plaidlemur.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/blackhawk.jpg[/img] [b]First Flight: 1974[/b] [img]http://www.minihelicopter.net/MH53JPaveLowIIIE/MH-53J%20Pave%20Low%20IIIE.jpg[/img] [b]First Flight: 1964[/b] [img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4765/a10warthog2pu9.jpg[/img] [b]First Flight: 1972[/b][/quote] Five of those seven aircraft made their first flight during or before 1975. I'm certain all the first world nations are cowering in fear of your 30 to 50 year old aircraft designs. Edited April 11, 2009 by USAirwaysIHS
princessgianna Posted April 11, 2009 Posted April 11, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1831090' date='Apr 10 2009, 05:21 PM'][img]http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images/ORD_ATGM_Javelin_Launch_Immediate_lg.jpg[/img][/quote] missed!
txdinghysailor Posted April 11, 2009 Author Posted April 11, 2009 [img]http://www.hnd.usace.army.mil/pao/CEAInfo/Explosion%20Photo.JPG[/img] bye bye mr. knight.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 11, 2009 Posted April 11, 2009 [img]http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Russia/TsarBomba1Big.jpg[/img] [img]http://lfm.mit.edu/blog/drewhill/files/nuclear-explosion.jpg[/img] Um............... sorry there, Dinghyboy. I think I broke your boats again. Also your planes, jeeps, tanks, artillery, munitions, explosives......... My bad.
txdinghysailor Posted April 12, 2009 Author Posted April 12, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1832131' date='Apr 11 2009, 06:59 PM'][img]http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Russia/TsarBomba1Big.jpg[/img] [img]http://lfm.mit.edu/blog/drewhill/files/nuclear-explosion.jpg[/img] Um............... sorry there, Dinghyboy. I think I broke your boats again. Also your planes, jeeps, tanks, artillery, munitions, explosives......... My bad.[/quote] but not everything.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1833063' date='Apr 12 2009, 06:37 PM']but not everything. [/quote] With the Tsara Bomba, I'd need to see it to believe it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now