An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Memory About The Person Above You

T-Bone _

princessgianna

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='1886047' date='Jun 7 2009, 09:58 PM']remember that time someone thought you were[/quote]
That has happened too! I then need to explain that I have strong Italian and German roots. I am Japanese at heart though! :love:

:ninja:

Remember when I was elected president but couldn't take it cause I am already the Princess!

Edited by princessgianna

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1886044' date='Jun 7 2009, 10:55 PM']remember that time you made me laugh?[/quote]

Remember that time ALL the ladies wanted Jai[u][/u]me?

princessgianna

[img]http://www.countryliving.com/cm/countryliving/images/garden-tea-de-10590817.jpg[/img]
Yes remember how the salads were AMAZING

Edited by princessgianna

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1886051' date='Jun 7 2009, 11:01 PM']That has happened too! I then need to explain that I have strong Italian and German roots. I am Japanese at heart though! :love:

:ninja:

Remember when I was elected president but couldn't take it cause I am already the Princess![/quote]

Remember that time the emperor of Japan begged you to mary him?

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1886063' date='Jun 7 2009, 10:11 PM']Remember that time the emperor of Japan begged you to mary him?[/quote]
Yea it was so hard not accepting.

heavenseeker

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1886003' date='Jun 7 2009, 10:39 PM']Remember the time you fell into the fish pond.[/quote]
:unsure: umm.... maybe?

heavenseeker

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1886414' date='Jun 8 2009, 12:43 PM']Remember that road trip to Cali last summer??? Good times. Good times. :cool:[/quote]
yeah but it wasnt as good as when we went to Hawaii

piano_freak184

Hahahaha yeah when you got your arm bit off by a shark. I think i still have that video.

Remember that time we went to Mexico, and on the way back the border control agents thought my insulin was heroin?

piano_freak184

dude. when we went to africa and almost got eaten by the cannibals but then i knocked them out with my surfboard........that was fun.