An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Memory About The Person Above You

T-Bone _

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1880939' date='Jun 2 2009, 01:33 AM']remember how I totally saved your face in front of the unruly press by my poetic charming ways![/quote]

uhhh...You'd have tp be more specific as to which instance you mean :unsure:

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1880946' date='Jun 2 2009, 12:34 AM']uhhh...You'd have tp be more specific as to which instance you mean :unsure:[/quote]
oh yea that's right :rolleyes: there were MANY instances. The one when some big reporter was trying to get the "scoop" on your personal life. He was yelling at you, making numerous assumptions at your life then judging those various "actions". After all was through-he looked like a complete fool but in the present situation -the crowd got unruly. it was ugly!

TotusTuusMaria

yeah and i didn't eat it because i don't eat hello kitty (despite how much i don't care for cats). i was confused as i don't speak korean. i thought i was getting fish.

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1880952' date='Jun 2 2009, 12:39 AM']oh yea that's right :rolleyes: there were MANY instances. The one when some big reporter was trying to get the "scoop" on your personal life. He was yelling at you, making numerous assumptions at your life then judging those various "actions". After all was through-he looked like a complete fool but in the present situation -the crowd got unruly. it was ugly![/quote]

Well thank you Princess. I am in your debt for your helping me negotiate such a tricky situation.

Remember the time when you wittnessed my marriage to Elizabeth Swan while in a pirate battle at sea?

Angel*Star

Yes, I remember that! I saw you in the laundry mat with all those t-shirts! Then you took them to the dry cleaners to have them ironed!

Paddington

Remember when we went to the grocery store and NSnyc was there signing t-shirts and giving away buttons?

Do you remember that time I had my leg amputated and all you did was make stupid jokes like: You know you can't trust doctors, you give them an inch, and they'll take your foot...

icelandic_iceskater

Remember when we created a time machiene, went back into the future, and dyed Lake Michigan orange? My hands still don't have all the dye outta them