An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Memory About The Person Above You

T-Bone _

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878332' date='May 30 2009, 01:10 AM']No the 80's?

I understand English isn't your first language but...come on man.[/quote]

[img]http://images.art.com/images/-/Joe-Pesci---My-Cousin-Vinny--C10038635.jpeg[/img]

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878336' date='May 30 2009, 01:16 AM']I bet your chinese food is terrible...[/quote]

I just had Hibachi today. But that's Japanese :unsure:

[quote name='mcts' post='1878365' date='May 30 2009, 04:01 AM']i remember that one time that hassan and i went to the local pizza place to talk.[/quote]

Remember when we were having a nice talk and then Moosey came up and started screaming about Joe Pesci?

I don't recall me screaming....

And I was defintely directing the sentiment toward you, merely using the picture of Joe Pesci from "My Cousin Vinny" and a quote from said movie to illustrate how I felt at that very moment. Capisce?

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878404' date='May 30 2009, 10:30 AM']I don't recall me screaming....

And I was defintely directing the sentiment toward you, merely using the picture of Joe Pesci from "My Cousin Vinny" and a quote from said movie to illustrate how I felt at that very moment. Capisce?[/quote]

Remember that time Moosey tried explain away her really odd scene at the pizca place?

and

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878419' date='May 30 2009, 10:55 AM']Again, not a false memory. You incredible bafoon.[/quote]

It's "buffoon" you ignoramus.

Remember that time you egged me into getting into that van? That guy's candy was good--you should have came along.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1878426' date='May 30 2009, 01:02 PM']It's "buffoon" you ignoramus.[/quote]
Cintus suprimus.

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1878427' date='May 30 2009, 11:03 AM']Remember that time you egged me into getting into that van? That guy's candy was good--you should have came along.[/quote]

Remember that time I only ate boxes of tangerines?

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878471' date='May 30 2009, 12:16 PM']Cintus suprimus.[/quote]

:unsure:

I need Resurrexi for a translation

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73cZv68M3Rk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73cZv68M3Rk[/url]

Go to about 2:00 into the video.