An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Memory About The Person Above You

T-Bone _

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1878166' date='May 29 2009, 09:10 PM']kafka you so ruined my moment.[/quote]
go for it. Just ignore mine.

TotusTuusMaria

nah, that's ok.

remember the time we went cherry picking with Layla the Magnificent and you found a dead bird?

So sad. :weep:

remember that time we were hiking, you broke your leg, and I had to reset the bone without the painkillers. I stuck a stick in your mouth, counted to three, reset it, crunch sound, screaming through the bit, only to find that you passed out and I drank all the whiskey.

:mellow:

Do you remember when we went to that bar and you drank too much and spit in that guy's drink and he clocked you?

*sigh* good times.

Remember that time we chilled in a park in the south and we recited poetry and chilled like best buds? Good times. I think there was wine involved too.

remember that time you drank a bit too much wine at the dinner party and you began to sing 'Like a Virgin' before our guests.

Edited by kafka

TotusTuusMaria

i don't remember moosey doing anything like that, but i recall very vividly you doing so, remember that? :mellow:

Edited by TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878198' date='May 29 2009, 10:09 PM']Do you remember when we went to that bar and you drank too much and spit in that guy's drink and he clocked you?

*sigh* good times.[/quote]

Remember that time it was cool to be Italian? :mellow:

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1878223' date='May 29 2009, 10:52 PM']i don't remember moosey doing anything like that, but i recall very vividly you doing so, remember that? :mellow:[/quote]
weak! Where is the creativity

Remember that time we were taking a walk in the forest and you started quoting lines from Orintero's Mystical Evolution to the birds?

[quote name='kafka' post='1878220' date='May 29 2009, 11:30 PM']remember that time you drank a bit too much wine at the dinner party and you began to sing 'Like a Virgin' before our guests.[/quote]
No. I believe I sang "Like a Surgeon." Your memory isn't very good m'friend.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1878227' date='May 30 2009, 12:04 AM']Remember that time it was cool to be Italian? :mellow:[/quote]
Whatsamattahwitchu? It's still cool. *slaps Hassan in the back of the head*

[quote name='kafka' post='1878260' date='May 30 2009, 12:48 AM']weak! Where is the creativity

Remember that time we were taking a walk in the forest and you started quoting lines from Orintero's Mystical Evolution to the birds?[/quote]
.....you're such an idiot.....

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878265' date='May 29 2009, 11:53 PM'].....you're such an idiot.....[/quote]
and you so dont get it. That was for TTM not black haired greaseballs who sing Like a Surgeon drunk.

Remember the time you wept when Sonny died on your 57th viewing of Godfather.