An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Memory About The Person Above You

T-Bone _

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878271' date='May 29 2009, 11:57 PM']I don't have black hair and I have creamy white skin. Because....WHAT? Im French! BOOYAH.[/quote]
you're a frog?

For the realz yo...

Im a Franko American Spaghettio.

Im also Irish, Scottish and Welsh. Actually, for real, I'm only 1/4 Italian. My last name makes people think Im 100% I've just learned not to correct them cuz it's too much work. I just can't understand how people would assume that anyway. My skin is so white I blind people when I go out in the sun.

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878279' date='May 30 2009, 12:08 AM']For the realz yo...

Im a Franko American Spaghettio.

Im also Irish, Scottish and Welsh. Actually, for real, I'm only 1/4 Italian. My last name makes people think Im 100% I've just learned not to correct them cuz it's too much work. I just can't understand how people would assume that anyway. My skin is so white I blind people when I go out in the sun.[/quote]
dont feel bad. I have an Italian last name and have red hair, and ink-white skin. And all my relatives are dark greaseballs

:sadder:

That's rough.

My sister (azaelia) looks way more Italian than I do. She has olive skin and really curly dark hair. I have the Italian hair I think. It's really thick and curly/wavey.

[quote name='mcts' post='1878290' date='May 30 2009, 12:17 AM']remember the time we went on the cruise together? those were good times.[/quote]
remember on that said cruise we snuck back to the stern and I sang a cover of Van Morrison's Moondance, before the crystal crater reflections of dark wine sea.

[quote name='kafka' post='1878300' date='May 30 2009, 12:26 AM']remember on that said cruise we snuck back to the stern and I sang a cover of Van Morrison's Moondance, before the crystal crater reflections of dark wine sea.[/quote]

Remember that time my and TTM got along? :mellow:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1878302' date='May 30 2009, 12:27 AM']Remember that time my and TTM got along? :mellow:[/quote]
:mellow:

good thing these are fake memories.

remember that time when Ziggamafu outwitted you in logic.

Edited by kafka

[quote name='kafka' post='1878306' date='May 30 2009, 12:33 AM']:mellow:

good thing these are fake memories.

remember that time when Ziggamafu outwitted you in logic.[/quote]
:saint:

a joke. Remember false memory. . .

hmm cant think anymore tonight. Time to retire.

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878323' date='May 30 2009, 01:00 AM']Dude, you just quoted yourself.....

What's wrong with you?[/quote]

Remember that time Moosey forgot the 80's were over and used "Dude" in a real sentence?

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878329' date='May 30 2009, 01:06 AM']That isn't a false memory genius.[/quote]

:yawn:

Actually it was. I have no memory of you actually forgetting that it was no the 80's.

Genius :mellow: