An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Memory About The Person Above You

T-Bone _

princessgianna

Remember the time we had to sit next to each other at the Queen Elizabeths English ball.
You purposely spilled your pea soup on my ball gown-good thing i brought a spare! :)

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1878758' date='May 30 2009, 10:23 PM']Remember the time we had to sit next to each other at the Queen Elizabeths English ball.
You purposely spilled your pea soup on my ball gown-good thing i brought a spare! :)[/quote]

Do I ever! :rolleyes:

One of the only four mistakes in my life :mellow:

Remember that time you accidently spoke Japanese in front of Czar Nicholas II, forgetting that he had only recently lost a war with the Japanese Empire? :lol:

princessgianna

Yea..................... I would be sorry but right before that he laughed at my hair style in the middle of the press conference.

Remember then after the pea soup incident we had to dance together! I then purposely stepped on your feet only a couple times.

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1878665' date='May 30 2009, 10:07 PM']I'm pretty sure the Chinese can learn karate'.[/quote]
Im certain they can. I was merely pointing out the origin of the martial art. Seeing how Hassan associated his chinese roommate with karate, I felt it my duty to correct his uninformed idea.

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1878773' date='May 30 2009, 10:34 PM']Yea..................... I would be sorry but right before that he laughed at my hair style in the middle of the press conference.[/quote]

I hear his last words before he was shot were "I only regret mocking Princess Ginna's hair do"

[quote]Remember then after the pea soup incident we had to dance together! I then purposely stepped on your feet only a couple times.[/quote]

Yes, my shoes, which were a gift from Lord Shang shortly before he rebelled against the Quin and was subsequently executed, were scuffed <_<

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1878792' date='May 30 2009, 09:50 PM']I hear his last words before he was shot were "I only regret mocking Princess Ginna's hair do"[/quote]
Better! :mellow: I was awoken at 4:30 AM to get it done.

[img]http://www.promden.com/hairpics/prom_updo_2.jpg[/img]

[quote]Yes, my shoes, which were a gift from Lord Shang shortly before he rebelled against the Quin and was subsequently executed, were scuffed <_<[/quote]
remember though I replaced them!

Edited by princessgianna

[quote name='Moosey' post='1878787' date='May 30 2009, 09:45 PM']Im certain they can. I was merely pointing out the origin of the martial art. Seeing how Hassan associated his chinese roommate with karate, I felt it my duty to correct his uninformed idea.[/quote]

Dude, I just mentioned he was Chinese because I value multi culturalism. I was pretty sure he knew Karate because he's my roommate. I'm so dangerous that people living with my become progressively more lethal as time goes on :unsure:

Unfortunatly your racism jumped to conclusions :ohno:

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1878804' date='May 30 2009, 09:55 PM']Better! :mellow: I was awoken at 4:30 AM to get it done.

[img]http://www.promden.com/hairpics/prom_updo_2.jpg[/img][/quote]

:lol:

[quote]remember though I replaced them![/quote]

:shock:

I wasn't told of this! Someone must have intercepted them before they reached me! :ninja:

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1878813' date='May 30 2009, 09:58 PM']:lol:

:shock:

I wasn't told of this! Someone must have intercepted them before they reached me! :ninja:[/quote]
:idontknow: Did you check your mail box?

remember how you accidentally tripped the prime ministers wife at the ball! :lol_roll: She was livid.

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1878823' date='May 30 2009, 10:03 PM']:idontknow: Did you check your mail box?[/quote]

Not for some 200 years :ohno:

[quote]remember how you accidentally tripped the prime ministers wife at the ball! :lol_roll: She was livid.[/quote]

yes....."accidentally" :unsure:

princessgianna

Better check it then. :mail:

That's how the press released it as. You owe the Queen Elizabeth a big one for that. Good thing she hates the Prime Ministers wife.

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1878834' date='May 30 2009, 11:08 PM']Better check it then. :mail:[/quote]

:lol: !!!!

[img]http://www.womenofchina.cn/Lifestyle/Arts_and_Crafts/images/pic76b82v8d.jpg[/img]

[quote]That's how the press released it as. You owe the Queen Elizabeth a big one for that. Good thing she hates the Prime Ministers wife.[/quote]

I'm not on speaking terms with [i]that[/i] woman at the moment <_<

If the Queen wishes to apologize for her drunken slur at Franco's party she can find me <_<

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1878847' date='May 30 2009, 10:13 PM']I'm not on speaking terms with [i]that[/i] woman at the moment <_<

If the Queen wishes to apologize for her drunken slur at Franco's party she can find me <_<[/quote]
Yea She looked very silly dancing on the coffee table. Singing the theme song to Barney.

Honestly I thought she was possessed. :mellow:

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1878937' date='May 31 2009, 12:47 AM']Yea She looked very silly dancing on the coffee table. Singing the theme song to Barney.

Honestly I thought she was possessed. :mellow:[/quote]

Disgraceful :ohno:

For her sake, I'm glad you were there to calm here and convince the crowd it was all just a skit.

Nevertheless, I no longer care for her company <_<

princessgianna

very! Especially for some one of[i]her[/i] stature at such a function.

I really didn't blame you when she greeted you at the press conference-you totally ignored her. When the press inquired to what the "fight" was about. I thought your answer was most suitable.