An Old School Catholic Message Board

Here's A Thought

Lil Red

littleflower+JMJ

you know im up for it...az was the first to welcome me when i first came....
its just kinda hard since we dont have that thing on the phorum index to tell us who our newest member is :(

but im for it!

:D ;) :cool:

SacredTruth

I think thats a good idea. No one has sent me a pm. Only a few people have replied to my comments and seemed interested. Its kinda hard to make conversation and freely offer up your opinion and thoughts when you dont know anyone. It just kinda seems a bit clickish around here and I think if someone took the extra effort to say hi one on one... it would make new people feel more welcome and part of the group.

Atleast this is how I feel as a new person anyways...

Am I gonna be ostricized (sp?) for saying all of this now? LOL :huh:

SacredTruth

See now its been 2 days since that last post I made up there and no one has said hi.

I think this thread was posted with good intentions though. So I'll keep hoping and praying that someone will say hi and make me feel a little more welcome.

I never got a PM until I sent one. I sent one to VeraMaria after like 2 months of membership and a month of posting, lol. It was something about a creepy alien thread.

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

When I first joined, I found out that Theotoko and I are going to be going to the same college...and he sent me a PM and it hooked me.