tinytherese Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOqg8OXMwaA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOqg8OXMwaA[/url] All of the spin offs fail in comparison!
Moosey Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 WORD. I used to watch that show on a regular basis. I would laugh when Trini used to change into her power ranger and she'd say "Saber 'toot' tiger!" Good times
Brigid Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 the original show was awesome. i had kimberly and trini action figures (and my brother had the matching jason and zack and billy and tommy, naturally), and I totally had a little-girl crush on tommy. once they started with the jungle and outer space and other weird versions, the show went downhill.
DemonSlayer Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 Yeah, I didn't really watch the spinoffs either.
BG45 Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 It was the best of them! I remember I was ecstatic Christmas morning once when I opened the original Megazord!
HisChildForever Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 When the rangers are in costume, these are actually scenes taken from the original show which was broadcast in Japan. In that series, the yellow ranger was a male, which is why only the pink ranger has a skirt. Also, this is why Rita's mouth moves funny. She, too, was taken from the Japanese show. The English was dubbed over. Sadly the young woman who played Trini passed away in a car accident a few years after the show was canceled.
MissyP89 Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 Trini. She was my favorite! And I think everyone had a little girl crush on Tommy back then. My favorite pisode was the special where they went to that guru to unlock their spirit animals. Should have known then I was going to get into the occult, ha.
MissyP89 Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V88jKJzKyc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V88jKJzKyc...feature=related[/url] I wanted to be Dulcea.
HisChildForever Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [quote name='MissyP89' post='1840473' date='Apr 19 2009, 01:08 PM']And I think everyone had a little girl crush on Tommy back then.[/quote]
Arpy Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [img]http://www.nastyhobbit.org/forum/animated_gifs/lol-red-ranger.gif[/img]
tinytherese Posted April 19, 2009 Author Posted April 19, 2009 [quote name='Arpy' post='1840600' date='Apr 19 2009, 05:26 PM'][img]http://www.nastyhobbit.org/forum/animated_gifs/lol-red-ranger.gif[/img][/quote] Uh, what?
tinytherese Posted April 19, 2009 Author Posted April 19, 2009 Was anyone else devastated when Kimberly left?
BG45 Posted April 20, 2009 Posted April 20, 2009 [quote name='tinytherese' post='1840626' date='Apr 19 2009, 06:53 PM']Was anyone else devastated when Kimberly left?[/quote] Yep. And bringing her back for one movie to have her be possessed by evil was so uncool.
DemonSlayer Posted April 20, 2009 Posted April 20, 2009 I don't even remember which one is which anymore.
Not A Mallard Posted April 20, 2009 Posted April 20, 2009 I started at Wild Force and ended at Dino Thunder
The Bus Station Posted April 21, 2009 Posted April 21, 2009 [quote name='Not A Mallard' post='1841813' date='Apr 20 2009, 06:57 PM']I started at Wild Force and ended at Dino Thunder[/quote] The president before Bush was named Bill Clinton.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now