T-Bone _ Posted April 21, 2009 Posted April 21, 2009 I am proud to say I have never even seen a single episode of this tripe...
tinytherese Posted April 23, 2009 Author Posted April 23, 2009 The power rangers are the reason why I started tae kwon doe classes years ago.
SaintOlaf Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 What belt are you? My mom just got her 2nd degree black belt. This is her: [img]http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v253/242/24/1261896091/n1261896091_30048263_6896.jpg[/img]
tinytherese Posted April 23, 2009 Author Posted April 23, 2009 I'm a junior black belt. It looks awesome. Half red and black with my name in Korean gold stitching! I quit over seven years ago though. I never learned how to do what your mom did though. That's intense.
SaintOlaf Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 She loves it, she got my dad into it about a year after her, so they go 4 nights a week and teach a few classes now. She was also a National Champion for her forms, and finished 3rd in sparring (in her age bracket)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now