Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

post here, and i will tell you if you made the cut.

warning...truthiness can be painful to you ego.

Edited by MIkolbe
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1847729' date='Apr 25 2009, 06:03 PM']post here, and i will tell you if you made the cut.

warning...truthiness can be painful to you ego.[/quote]

I don't need your affirmation :smokey:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I know where I stand. :saint:

Posted

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!!!

you pretty much rock.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Hassan' post='1847733' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:05 PM']I don't need your affirmation :smokey:[/quote]
I enjoy you on the lame board...

elsewhere you seem purposefully obtuse at times.

you have made the cut

Edited by MIkolbe
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1847734' date='Apr 25 2009, 06:05 PM']I know where I stand. :saint:[/quote]

But this late in the pregnancy you're only pretty sure where you sit.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1847739' date='Apr 25 2009, 07:08 PM']But this late in the pregnancy you're only pretty sure where you sit.[/quote]

Yeah, standing is pretty much non-existent in my life at this point. lol I don't even stand during Mass anymore.

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1847739' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:08 PM']But this late in the pregnancy you're only pretty sure where you sit.[/quote]
made the cut before there was a cut.

Kurall_Creator
Posted

Hey there!

Posted

[quote name='Kurall_Creator' post='1847751' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:13 PM']Hey there![/quote]
no.
sry.

TotusTuusMaria
Posted (edited)

you and hot stuff just post some cruel threads. :ohno:

^^^ j a i m e... i can't believe he made the fiddler!

Edited by TotusTuusMaria
Kurall_Creator
Posted
:duh:

:sign: for a miracle!

:lol_roll:
Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1847765' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:20 PM']you and hot stuff just post some cruel threads. :ohno:[/quote]
you made the cut.

Posted

[quote name='Kurall_Creator' post='1847766' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:21 PM']:duh:

:sign: for a miracle!

:lol_roll:[/quote]

i just dont know you, dude...

Posted

[quote name='pat22' post='1847768' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:21 PM']um, hi :sweat:[/quote]
i would say yes.....



but you didn't pass the IQ portion.

Kurall_Creator
Posted

Oh :censored: off Mikolbe!

Posted

[quote name='Kurall_Creator' post='1847780' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:24 PM']Oh :censored: off Mikolbe![/quote]

your videos are a joke.

you did not make the cut

Kurall_Creator
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1847787' date='Apr 25 2009, 05:26 PM']your videos are a joke.

you did not make the cut[/quote]

:lol_roll:

Your avatar is such a ripoff!

How many times did Neo defeat Smith, how many times.

:matrix:

Posted

hey, sunshine...

post here please

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=93313&pid=1847764&st=0&#entry1847764"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s...p;#entry1847764[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...