An Old School Catholic Message Board

M I Kolbe's Phavourite Phatmassers

MIKolbe

[quote name='pat22' post='1847837' date='Apr 25 2009, 07:39 PM']why are we all signing up to let sparky judge up? hey sparky, I recommended you for the janitor in princessgianna's throne room, have fun polishing my chair.[/quote]
Because he's old and seniority rules.

[quote name='pat22' post='1847837' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:39 PM']why are we all signing up to let sparky judge up? hey sparky, I recommended you for the janitor in princessgianna's throne room, have fun polishing my chair.[/quote]
Chump

MIKolbe is too cool for you.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1847863' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:46 PM']Terra Firma has made the cut. with plenty to spare.

:)[/quote]
The feeling is entirely mutual, I assure you. ;)

princessgianna

[quote name='pat22' post='1847865' date='Apr 25 2009, 05:47 PM']sparky has sucked all of you little ducklings into his trap and I will not be party to it![/quote]
[i]Christian charity! [/i]

and as her most loyal knight, I highly discourage princessgianna from even posting on this tread as a matter of protecting her honor against this hyena.

[quote name='Kurall_Creator' post='1847876' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:50 PM']In the annoying people post, Mikolbe has posted there the most. . .

:lol_roll:[/quote]
we are all impressed with your math skills.

they are as elementary as your video skills.....

princessgianna

[quote name='pat22' post='1847874' date='Apr 25 2009, 05:49 PM']and as her most loyal knight, I highly discourage princessgianna from even posting on this tread as a matter of protecting her honor against this hyena.[/quote]

I appreciate your concern however it is my duty to make sure things are being handled correctly!
:saint:
[quote name='Kurall_Creator' post='1847876' date='Apr 25 2009, 05:50 PM']In the annoying people post, Mikolbe has posted there the most. . .

:lol_roll:[/quote]

I know :lol_pound:
[quote name='pat22' post='1847878' date='Apr 25 2009, 05:50 PM']I'm sorry my lady. but do not subject yourself to this.[/quote]
Tis my duty but thank you!