An Old School Catholic Message Board

So I'm A Little Annoyed

AdAltareDei

AdAltareDei

Sex is an integral part of any romantic, long term relationship. Even the Church recognizes that, for example a marriage becomes complete once its consummated. Prior to that, if the married couple haven't had sex, they can get an annulment.

Edited by AdAltareDei

[quote name='AdAltareDei' post='1851199' date='Apr 28 2009, 10:15 AM']Sex is an integral part of any romantic, long term relationship. Even the Church recognizes that, for example a marriage becomes complete once its consummated. Prior to that, if the married couple haven't had sex, they can get an annulment.[/quote]

Again Jake, the lame board isn't where we usually get into this stuff. But you're changing the argument midstream

"the Church calls my loving and caring relationships sinful and immoral" has become about consummation of a marriage. These are different things. First of all the Church requires lots of things for a marriage to be a marriage. I know this because lots of marriages get annulled and there are children involved.

Sex isn't an integral part of any long term romantic relationship. It is an integral part of any long term sexual relationship. Sex and romance can be properly integrated. But it has to be put in a healthy perspective. Its about chastity.

Again Jake, I'm thrilled that you're engaging me on this. And I know you are new to the phorum but we like to keep the lame board free from all intelligent discourse. It makes the regulars here feel uncomfortable.

I'm gonna ask one of the mods to maybe move these last few comments to open mic

[quote name='pat22' post='1851275' date='Apr 28 2009, 01:43 PM']was this tread set up just to rake in a bunch of apologies? I mean how did you expect us to respond?[/quote]
Phatmass is so nice when you dont type.

this thread is annoying... :P
people get annoyed by others. It happens. Just annoy them back. Works on my brothers juuuuust fine. ;)

I'm a lil annoyed too....

the thin crust pizza's cost just as much as the regular but are less filling...

blast it wal-mart!

AdAltareDei

[quote name='pat22' post='1851275' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:43 AM']was this tread set up just to rake in a bunch of apologies? I mean how did you expect us to respond?[/quote]

No it wasn't
St Therese (the person it's directed at) didn't even respond so whatever :s

You should go away now....